OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

I'm sure Josh James will be smiling from ear to ear at this news. Bet he can't wait to start training next year. Hope he gets brought in to do the pre-season with us.

Look away now Tommy. Maybe it's time you had a hard think about your manager mate. He's certainly stuffed up majorly with the advice and the way he ran your negotiations.

A decent captain at halfback might be all it would take to sort out our existing dummy half and fullback. Isaako certainly has the talent, he might just need direction. Turpin has more than we're seeing too, but he's no Cameron Smith.
I think Turps has more too to give. He needs to adjust his game from 95% tackling 5% running/attacking to 75% defence 25% energy on running. He has the speed there he just is too gassed half the time to use it.

Let's be real for a second and stop expecting us to go around signing all sorts of star power, we're not getting a top class hooker and fullback, we might get a decent fullback on the way up.

There was a fair bit of luck involved in us getting Reynolds, I think Souths management fucked up personally but we will happily take him.

It's absolutely vital now that we have a strong succession plan in place and that we don't waste these three years and then get left in the lurch when Reynolds retires.

Very true. It will be nice to enjoy being a top 8 quality team for a bit. I think Reynolds solves so many of our problems. If we sort it properly, this could be a huge re-birth for the Broncos.

It's absolutely vital now that we have a strong succession plan in place and that we don't waste these three years and then get left in the lurch when Reynolds retires.
Agreed. Finally though, it looks like we can actually have faith in our CEO & coach to assure this mess doesn’t occur again.
Cannot underestimate what DD has done in under 2wks.
There is no way in the world that White would have been able to land this signature.
Now let’s hope the board allows DD to have a full hands on CEO role to ensure we keep moving forward.
Things FINALLY looking bright.

Cronulla insisting they offered less is just bizarre. They either look stupid for lowballing a supposedly priority signing if that's true, and if it's not then it doesn't look great for them either that he took less money to go to the Broncos.

Imagine for a second that you are the CEO of an NRL club that has just recently sacked its coach (one who had been making the finals each year) with the main reasoning being that the new incoming rookie coach is more likely to attract players to the club.

Now imagine you had arguably the best game managing goal kicking halfback in the league fall in your lap to justify this very decision, only to lose him to a currently struggling interstate side who also has a rookie coach.

John Morris will be somewhere at home, whisky and cigar in hand just soaking this all in.

Agreed. Finally though, it looks like we can actually have faith in our CEO & coach to assure this mess doesn’t occur again.
Cannot underestimate what DD has done in under 2wks.
There is no way in the world that White would have been able to land this signature.
Now let’s hope the board allows DD to have a full hands on CEO role to ensure we keep moving forward.
Things FINALLY looking bright.

White would have got it done, but it would be 5 years and an option for a sixth.

Reynolds/Milford 2022 for 4-6 months to allow Staggs to build strength back up/match fitness in his knee works just fine for me. He won't get a full run this year when/if he returns (and is already 4 weeks late) and if he pops a hamstring early next year (cue Jack Bird) we're cooked before we even start

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.