OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

Imagine for a second that you are the CEO of an NRL club that has just recently sacked its coach (one who had been making the finals each year) with the main reasoning being that the new incoming rookie coach is more likely to attract players to the club.

Now imagine you had arguably the best game managing goal kicking halfback in the league fall in your lap to justify this very decision, only to lose him to a currently struggling interstate side who also has a rookie coach.

John Morris will be somewhere at home, whisky and cigar in hand just soaking this all in.

I said it last night, John Morris is somewhere at home giggling like a little school girl. If they reason they sacked him was because they didn't think his name was a big enough name to attract a big name, they're obviously no better off with Fitzgibbon either.

Head over to Souffs FB page and read the comments on the official release from the club.
Their members are furious. I read probably the first 50 comments and no one is happy he is leaving.
It seems a similar comparison would have been if Locky had moved clubs.
It’s very telling we’ve got a gooden both on and off the field.
Farrrrk I’m excited!

tend to agree with some of the sharks fan, even though we offered less on the cap there would be a nice and large 3rd party deal to go with it.

Shame Coates decided to abandon us... he would have thrived having Reynolds put the ball to him on a dime all game every game for the next 3 years.

Don't forget Herbie is 190 cms tall and Coates 194. Not much difference. Herbie is in fact about the same size as Oates. It never really dawned on me until recently just how big a lad Herbie is. Size and speed. Kicks to him please.

11 am too early for a celebratory whisky?

Also im fighting everyone at the BHQ BBQ who uses the term "ARey".
Decisions

Head over to Souffs FB page and read the comments on the official release from the club.
Their members are furious. I read probably the first 50 comments and no one is happy he is leaving.
Farrrrk I’m excited!

Yes there is a lot of pressure in Brisbane to succeed. But when the team is winning and you're the man, I'm sure there is nothing like it. Adam has a lot to look forward to.

The fact they made the effort to see him personally probably says a lot, they were saying on NRL 360 that Cronulla trotted out the recruitment manager and that was it.

I remember saying to myself at the time when it was reported Kev and Dave were flying down to give their pitch, that it’s probably in vain but I can be appeased knowing we at least tried to do everything within our control to make it happen and I can’t be mad about that.

I was more thinking it was in vain because as soon as I heard Cronulla had thrown their hat in the ring, I too immediately jumped to the conclusion that he wouldn’t want to shift his entire family interstate for a very similar deal, especially as Cronulla a few weeks ago were in better shape on the field than we were.

That flight down on Dave’s first day in the new job has probably been the best business decision this club has made from a footballing sense in a very very long time.

Meanwhile in Cronulla....

- Sacked a rookie coach who had made finals each year for another unknown rookie coach
- Let Townsend go and are now currently left with the injury prone SJ and Moylan as their marquee halves.
- Are now looking at signing our unwanted half (Milford)
- Haven’t won a game since they sacked Morris
- Have only signed a past it Will Chambers since Fitzgibbon was announced as the coach to apparently attract players to the club
- Players who are upset at Morris sacking leading to a downward spiral on the field.

**** it’s nice not being the laughing stock of the league for once.

He would be fucking terrible on the phones

Jesus I’ve set this one up
I had about 100 different 1 line answers come to me.
But nah... I'll just leave you here to slow burn😊

Farrrrk I’m excited!

The club shafted them here, I think they've made a huge mistake. 30 years of age, you've probably got a real good 2-3 years left in you, particularly the way Reynolds plays. His only real role in that team is to kick them into good areas and the club is basically saying "Adam, we don't think you're capable of doing it for more than another year".

Meanwhile the fans can see how important he is to them, without him last week (and a few others) they conceded 50 and scored a donut.

Agreed. Finally though, it looks like we can actually have faith in our CEO & coach to assure this mess doesn’t occur again.
Cannot underestimate what DD has done in under 2wks.
There is no way in the world that White would have been able to land this signature.
Now let’s hope the board allows DD to have a full hands on CEO role to ensure we keep moving forward.
Things FINALLY looking bright.
Farrrrk I’m excited!
I said it in another thread but this is the exact carbon copy of when we let Petero walk out the door because of an insulting offer at the end of 2007.

Calling it now, this will derail South’s premiership tilt this year. The fact he left to come to us of all teams will just inflame the situation even more that this was allowed to happen.

Considering Cody Walker isn’t much younger and is apparently on similar coin, why would they prioritie Walker when they have one of those styles of players in Latrell already?

Souths are going to soon learn how much harder you have to work to win games when your constantly on the back foot. Just ask the 2019-2021 Broncos

Certainly was weird that they went so hard so early on Townsend with so many other options coming onto the market. Perhaps they just didn't believe the likes of Reynolds would entertain coming to Townsville and didn't want to be left without a signing.

They reportedly made a play for Reynolds, but he turned them down as he had zero interest on moving his family to Townsville

Imagine for a second that you are the CEO of an NRL club that has just recently sacked its coach (one who had been making the finals each year) with the main reasoning being that the new incoming rookie coach is more likely to attract players to the club.

Now imagine you had arguably the best game managing goal kicking halfback in the league fall in your lap to justify this very decision, only to lose him to a currently struggling interstate side who also has a rookie coach.

John Morris will be somewhere at home, whisky and cigar in hand just soaking this all in.
Sadly, I imagine it's probably cutting him up to see them struggling, because there is one thing you could absolutely say about Morris and that was that he cared about the players and that club.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • Midean
  • bazza
  • Mustafur
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.