VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
kat00

kat00

NYC Player
Apr 25, 2014
Last April when we played the Tigers and the beat us then I said here...........

And just think we go the Canberra next week, 1 from 6 should look good on the coaches record and the will make him 3wins - 10losses in his last 13 games.

And yet he still had his defenders here.........

Are we all convinced now????????

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Last April when we played the Tigers and the beat us then I said here...........

And just think we go the Canberra next week, 1 from 6 should look good on the coaches record and the will make him 3wins - 10losses in his last 13 games.

And yet he still had his defenders here.........

Are we all convinced now????????

Don’t forget that we also have shit players too.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
First up, I hope Oatsey is OK and I wish him a speedy recovery. At least he was trying out there and was evidently putting his body on the line. A couple of our young guys still had a go last night. Corey Paix can hold his head up as can Haas. Coates had a go but is still just too young. But as a team, this was not what I expect from 17 guys wearing our jersey. Hell the famous baby Broncos coached by Bellamy rolled this outfit so don't tell me inexperience is the problem here. Of the two teams on the field last night only one of them had a game plan that they knew and were committed to. The other team (and I use that term very loosely) just did not want to be there from the opening minute.

I will say it yet again - Pies has bitten off way more than he can chew at this stage of his coaching career. He was never ready to be the head coach at the Broncos and this is not a club that allows a coach to 'learn on the job'. The longer he stays here the more damage the incoming coach will have to repair.

If Pies had any sense and values keeping his integrity intact he'd do the honourable thing and seek a severance package from the club and resign. The strain on him during the presser was palpable and no one should have to go through that week in week out. Watching the game was cruel enough, the presser was plain torture.

Just incase the penny hasn't dropped yet I'll make it easy for you Pies - re-arrange these words to make a well known sentence - OFF FUKC!.

ozzball

ozzball

QCup Player
Mar 17, 2013
A touch of irony ... maybe they should play the Walker Brothers "Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore" at training ... see what I did there ... we should grab those two boys before the Warriors snaffle 'em.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
A touch of irony ... maybe they should play the Walker Brothers "Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore" at training ... see what I did there ... we should grab those two boys before the Warriors snaffle 'em.

I think Someone was saying that the walker brothers especially Ben doesn’t think highly of the broncos anymore.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I always knew that Seibs was soft but his recent attitude shows that he is the utter definition of “over promising yet under delivering”. I’ve worked with ***** like that in the past and it will only further destroy any semblance of culture if you allow this continue.

No wonder he’s lost the dressing room!

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Effort without communication or knowing what the bloke next to you is going to do doesn't go anywhere.

You've got players out there who don't even know when they're getting the ball. What the **** are they doing at training? do they know what a set play is? do they know that a bomb to a set back 3 is fucking useless? do they know how to kick for touch to get a breather? do they know how to find the grass at all with a kick? do they know who is going to be offloading and when to back them up in support? do they know when a kick is on and when to chase?

All of this shit is coached and rehearsed ad-nauseam until it is second nature to your team mates. There is nothing to suggest that happens under seiplod. Nothing.

THERE IS NO GAMEPLAN!

Of course there is a game plan. However, we have nobody in the side competent to lead to it, nor sufficient nous amongst the players to follow it, or, there are those who don't give a **** about it.

Sometimes I wonder if players are even literate aside from being able to read a contract and bank statement

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
First up, I hope Oatsey is OK and I wish him a speedy recovery. At least he was trying out there and was evidently putting his body on the line. A couple of our young guys still had a go last night. Corey Paix can hold his head up as can Haas. Coates had a go but is still just too young. But as a team, this was not what I expect from 17 guys wearing our jersey. Hell the famous baby Broncos coached by Bellamy rolled this outfit so don't tell me inexperience is the problem here. Of the two teams on the field last night only one of them had a game plan that they knew and were committed to. The other team (and I use that term very loosely) just did not want to be there from the opening minute.

I will say it yet again - Pies has bitten off way more than he can chew at this stage of his coaching career. He was never ready to be the head coach at the Broncos and this is not a club that allows a coach to 'learn on the job'. The longer he stays here the more damage the incoming coach will have to repair.

If Pies had any sense and values keeping his integrity intact he'd do the honourable thing and seek a severance package from the club and resign. The strain on him during the presser was palpable and no one should have to go through that week in week out. Watching the game was cruel enough, the presser was plain torture.

Just incase the penny hasn't dropped yet I'll make it easy for you Pies - re-arrange these words to make a well known sentence - OFF FUKC!.

The other big thing is the most experienced and best performing player last night had just come back from being dropped for showing poor form - which I might add was still far better than anything Milf or Boyd has been serving up. On top of that he played Brooke’s off the bench for a rookie for the same reason. It’s accountability.

You know things are bad when even ex players and team mates are publicly bagging them.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
No press conference booked today, Coach ain’t going anywhere

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
I think Someone was saying that the walker brothers especially Ben doesn’t think highly of the broncos anymore.

Did they ever? Two of them got released and left the Club because they weren’t great players?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
No press conference booked today, Coach ain’t going anywhere

Oh no, you mean White isn’t going to waste our time by telling us that we are the idiots and in fact everything is fine? That’s a shame.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Might change if they were offered the job they applied for. The Titans also knocked them back, btw, and the Warriors look to be doing the same.

H

Hi Ladies

U18 Player
Sep 2, 2018
And it's only going to get worse for Seibold. At least another four floggings yet to come, Melbourne next week, then soon after Canberra, Eels, Roosters, Not to mention panthers, rabbitohs. Best chance the broncos have got of winning another game is the titans and cowboys matches. It's a battle for the wooden spoon

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Murdoch is sleeping as its 1:45am in London.
Wake up and make the phone call FFS.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
And it's only going to get worse for Seibold. At least another four floggings yet to come, Melbourne next week, then soon after Canberra, Eels, Roosters, Not to mention panthers, rabbitohs. Best chance the broncos have got of winning another game is the titans and cowboys matches. It's a battle for the wooden spoon
Sharks aren't that great either... is that in Shitney or suncorp??

In Shitney we are no chance, but if this piss weak squad only have to jump on a bus to the game they might be in with a tiny little chance.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Sharks aren't that great either... is that in Shitney or suncorp??

In Shitney we are no chance, but if this piss weak squad only have to jump on a bus to the game they might be in with a tiny little chance.
They’re not great but they aren’t much worse than the Tigers who just beat us 48-0 in the wet

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Boss
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • Inknition
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.