VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
The time has come.
No one knows what he is on, let’s say he is on 800k, he has 3yrs (I think left)
800k x 3 = $2.4mill. Lol. That’s nothing for this club.
get it done.
Tell white to follow him.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
He's throwing out the injuries excuse for not dropping players again. He is being bent over by the likes of Boyd and Milford.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Wow, that presser!
Haven’t seen him like that before. Most weeks it’s just excuses, excuses.
This week he legit had nothing. And looked fed up with our performance for once. Actually looked like he might just walk away from the job.
He looks done.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Well, Seibold at least took responsibility for the coaching. The players now have to do the same and their roles. We are severely depleted with now 15 out of 36 possibles. Nearly half. Those that remain, some are carrying injuries too. Tough spot. I'm going to refrain from putting shit on the players this week. We will really appreciate the good times from now on.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Wow, that presser!
Haven’t seen him like that before. Most weeks it’s just excuses, excuses.
This week he legit had nothing. And looked fed up with our performance for once. Actually looked like he might just walk away from the job.
He looks done.

He’ll disappear from the rugby league world like henjak did. This team is soul destroying

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Presser just said he’s missing 15 players and they’ll get back to Brisbane and review.

[emoji24]

ImNoExpert

ImNoExpert

BRL Player
Jul 4, 2020
Mal and Brandy are spot on with their comments, the Broncos had an inferior plan. The plan comes from the coach. Corey's comments are also spot on, hinting to how the players execution was rubbish. The senior players are not leading, not one of them. How many times did we see players like Wally, Alfie, Lockyer, at all levels take the game by the scruff of the neck and through their actions say to the team, follow me boys, I know the way.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
He’ll disappear from the rugby league world like henjak did. This team is soul destroying
Spotted leaving the stadium.

0E46CD3D 004E 43C1 BFDA 9888733D6521

Active Now

• Allo
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  • Viti
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Galco
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Bish
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  • thenry
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosMan
... and 80 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.