Anthony Seibold is no longer our coach

So the Broncos got rid of the coach. Now they need to solve all the "entitled" player issues. This is just as important IMO.

On the question of our players and their role in this mess, here are a few comments from SMH readers on the paper's Seibold exit article:

"The players are actually going to have to play.....no one to blame now."
"The pathetic behavior of the Broncos players is the real problem, not the coach."
"Yep, as another poster said they have no one to blame now.
Also a total lack of leadership from the senior players in the team."

The next 5 rounds will be very interesting.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...oach-steps-down-20200826-p55pe8.html#comments

I understand that he may have exaggerated it but i do have to agree with him on this one he has had more of a voice in the game ever since being back in the fullback position and even more so under Gentle. Also you found 2 examples in one game, congrats, he had little to no voice last year and players like Glenn, Gillett and Lodge were doing the job while he sat back and just listened.

Also no need to be a prick about it. He is partaking in a forum where his views and opinions are allowed to be shared not bagged. Have a bit of common decency. Trust me the day you get something wrong or someone else doesn't agree with you, you will prefer that they didn't have a go at you like you just did
😂😂😂 You didn't read on did you. I am happy with diverse opinions, just like the facts to be used. I softened my tone as he did. As for bagging people when they get something wrong ! I'm one of the few on this forum who will own a mistake, apologise and moderate my demeanour. Being man enough seldom happens on here.

I banned this bloke about 6 months ago and he is still flooding every thread. You can tell it is him from the replies people give him...

But I was blocked out of threads and told to stop it as if I WAS THE PROBLEM. This has happened to multiple people. When are admin just going to get rid of him?! He's the darius Boyd of the forum.ita not about having a different opinion, I discuss and debate dozens of others with different views. He FLOODS every thread with his bullshit, it takes away the enjoyment of everyone on the forum. I blocked him and he's still flooding the thread with others "so no one should reply", NO. Stop bending to one for the detriment of trhe many. Enough is enough, it's been over a year and half now. He doesn't listen to your warnings, he just floods thread with the same shit no matter what you say, and when people get the shits THEY get blocked from threads and warned.

broncsgloat is the ultimate narcissist, he only posts to garnish likes ( amirite) . He guessed something right once and surprised himself so much he hasn't stopped posting it for 2 years. He reckons he can spot a fraud a mile away, it's easier to spot a wanker on a forum.

broncsgloat is the ultimate narcissist, he only posts to garnish likes ( amirite) . He guessed something right once and surprised himself so much he hasn't stopped posting it for 2 years. He reckons he can spot a fraud a mile away, it's easier to spot a wanker on a forum.

Very forensic, Dexter. Sounds exactly like Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Considering the $ he has thrown away I have difficulty getting my head around that him quitting was solely his idea.
All he had to do was hang around for another 5 weeks then go through another sham review where it would be predetermined he gets punted and he walks away with another 1mil+ in his pocket.
Club wouldn't have been any worse off with another 5 weeks of this bloke except financially.
If it was all about his family surely another 5 weeks for an extra 1mil+ is in their interests as well.

You think there weren't other pressures at play here? Talking six figure sums, I guarantee you we heard about the carrot to leave, but there was surely a stick also. Just quietly.

All this talk of leadership, it’s not ironic that Milford is missing. If he’s what a million dollar player looks like I’ll take 2 x 500k middle of the road players with heart, courage, vocal ability and care for their team above themselves.
I can still remember when he first arrived at Brisbane and they’d set the interview up as much as they possibly could after a game with Locky under arming him every question and he couldn’t even get to first base. That’s when I was beyond certain he couldn’t lead or ever truly earn the value of the largest ever bronco contract.

Confirmed, there’s hundreds of em on here

I only trotted out the I was right line in this thread because I had just been called an embarrassment to humanity and a shit stain of a human. You may not agree with my posts, but I always try my best to attack a post and not a poster which I'm certain is within forum rules. I've now had other people sniping at me from the sidelines taking cheap shots trying to 'garnish likes'. Forgive me for celebrating Pies dismissal which was predicted by a few as much as 18 months ago, in the thread about him no longer being our coach.

I only trotted out the I was right line in this thread because I had just been called an embarrassment to humanity and a shit stain of a human. You may not agree with my posts, but I always try my best to attack a post and not a poster which I'm certain is within forum rules. I've now had other people sniping at me from the sidelines taking cheap shots trying to 'garnish likes'. Forgive me for celebrating Pies dismissal which was predicted by a few as much as 18 months ago, in the thread about him no longer being our coach.
You have a lot in common with Seibs, love to play the victim.

Last edited:

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.