Australia vs India - Test Series

There is no one else in the history of cricket I reckon who could hit BOTH sides of the wicket 100m.

Well maybe Sir Viv.

Last edited:
Looks like Kholi has been trying to hide this bloke and the Aussies have been waiting for him to feast... still has two over left after this

Last edited:
Over to you Abbott.. time to justify your selection 😏

I feel genuinely sorry for the myriad of bowlers around this country who are miles ahead of Abbott

Guys like Maxwell, Lynn and co just love throwing their wickets away as soon as they put the team in a comfortable situation.

Guys like Maxwell, Lynn and co just love throwing their wickets away as soon as they put the team in a comfortable situation.

No way that is fair to Maxwell tonight. He played with a level head and just got beaten by an excellent ball, no shame in that. It would have been helpful had the rest of the bats other than Finch not thrown their wickets away before making any runs.

Two reasons we lost that:

1) Abbott going for 49 runs off his last 18 balls
2) Labu opening the batting and weakening our middle order.

I agree with Warne, in hindsight it should have been as simple as Wade in and opening for Warner.

Haha... we were only in that game because of Maxwell.

It would have been interesting to see this side:

1. Finch
2. Inglis
3. Smith
4. Labushagne
5. Henriques
6. Carey
7. Maxwell
8. Green
9. Agar
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

Oh well, it wasn't to be.

I know it’s a dead rubber but that’s a thin batting lineup with Green at 4 and half the side all rounders

For Friday, I'd probably go:

1. Finch
2. Short
3. Smith
4. Henriques
5. Maxwell
6. Carey
7. Sams
8. Tye
9. Richardson
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

Looking like Marsh, Agar, Stoinis, M.Marsh, Cummins, Warner, Starc all unavailable.

India XI:

1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. KL Rahul (wk)
3. Virat Kohli (c)
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. Sanju Samson
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Washington Sundar
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Thangarasu Natarajan

Australia XI:

1. Aaron Finch (c)
2. D'Arcy Short
3. Matthew Wade (wk)
4. Steve Smith
5. Moises Henriques
6. Glenn Maxwell
7. Sean Abbott
8. Mitch Starc
9. Mitch Swepson
10. Adam Zampa
11. Josh Hazlewood

Sort of want to watch this...but Mando is on tonight and I've got The Lord of the Rings 4k set.

Does Kayo do a mini for this?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ettybay
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Evander
  • Xzei
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Redfern_1980
  • Maroon4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncsgoat
  • BRC088
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.