Australia vs India - Test Series

It's certainly a baptism of fire for a bloke who doesn't have a great white ball record.

I wish him well I just think it's a huge amount of pressure to put on his young shoulders. If he comes through this I'll be hugely impressed.

I certainly see your point but as I said, I just hope people don't expect too much from him too soon, though he s capable of playing a match winning hand here, he can explode.

I really want to get behind Green but sending the debutant in at 5 has given India the momentum in a big way. Finch struggling to get any strike and run rate creeping up.

Yep, and now Finch is forced to go for it and we lose another wicket. Barring something special from Maxwell or Carey we've lost this purely due to selections.
Sure would've been nice to have Marnus come in at 3 or 4.

Moises struggled against the spinners and tried to get his runs against the pace, whereas a guy like Marnus handles the spin reasonably well and would've chugged along at about a run a ball until the hitters only had 20 overs or so to chase down a relatively modest total.

Interesting to see Maxwell being held back so long... they might be leaving too much for him to do at this stage

Last edited:
These two guys need to try to go at 5 an over until 35 and then launch.

Big innings here for Carey.

Has been around long enough now that this innings could show if he's ready to start taking on a bit more responsibility.

They need him to hang in until 40 odd over mark and keep things moving to not put pressure on Green.

He's looking a bit reckless at the moment

Last edited:
Big innings here for Carey.

Has been around long enough now that this innings could show if he's ready to start taking on a bit more responsibility.

They need him to hang in until 40 odd over mark and keep things moving to not put pressure on Green.

He's looking a bit reckless at the moment

Don't forget that last ODI in England.

He still has plenty of credit in the bank from that knock.

Unfortunate for Green there don't think he wanted to hit that in the air ... and it only went that far because he hit it reasonably well.

Played some nice shots and looked comfortable after a nervous start

Unfortunate for Green there don't think he wanted to hit that in the air ... and it only went that far because he hit it reasonably well.

Played some nice shots and looked comfortable after a nervous start

Has a wonderful future.

Deadset, any time the ball hits the body, even the shoulder nowhere near the bat this dude, Thakur, appeals.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • dirtyharry
  • Maroon4life
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • sooticus
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.