Australia vs India - Test Series

I tried hard to listen to Ian Chappel on the ABC driving home today. **** me, it was torture.
This guy is beyond redundant.

Hit by the ball... better waste some time
🙄🙄🙄

Slow motion band-aid application. But seriously, credit to India they have battled everything and I wouldn't be surprised if they win this test, they have won this attack into the ground and we know the Aussie bats suck and a reliable to collapse at any moment.

Imagine if Australia had all of Smith, Wade, Pattinson, Starc, Cummins, Green, Hazlewood, Lyon and Swepson out.

Do you reckon Australia would be doing as well as this Indian side if the team was:

1. Warner
2. Harris
3. Labushagne
4. Head
5. Patterson
6. Henriques
7. Paine
8. Neser
9. Agar
10. J.Richardson
11. Meredith

Who knows, maybe they would. This Aussie team is spent.

Our bowling tactics are too much same same.
When are we going to put a few fields man close in and throw a bit of chin music at these guys.

New coach and captain needed, losing twice at home to India is unacceptable

New coach and captain needed, losing twice at home to India is unacceptable

I'd suggest getting used to it. India is getting stronger and stronger and Australia's young guys are a ways off aside from Green and Pucovski.

I'd suggest getting used to it. India is getting stronger and stronger and Australia's young guys are a ways off aside from Green and Pucovski.
India are getting better but they aren’t unbeatable. They got smashed in NZ and we should be smashing this second string lineup. Not getting as much out of our lineup as we should and the tactics aren’t sharp enough, new brains trust needed.

Slow motion band-aid application. But seriously, credit to India they have battled everything and I wouldn't be surprised if they win this test, they have won this attack into the ground and we know the Aussie bats suck and a reliable to collapse at any moment.

Imagine if Australia had all of Smith, Wade, Pattinson, Starc, Cummins, Green, Hazlewood, Lyon and Swepson out.

Do you reckon Australia would be doing as well as this Indian side if the team was:

1. Warner
2. Harris
3. Labushagne
4. Head
5. Patterson
6. Henriques
7. Paine
8. Neser
9. Agar
10. J.Richardson
11. Meredith

Who knows, maybe they would. This Aussie team is spent.

Can't see them winning mate. Draw most definitely.

India are getting better but they aren’t unbeatable. They got smashed in NZ and we should be smashing this second string lineup. Not getting as much out of our lineup as we should and the tactics aren’t sharp enough, new brains trust needed.

NZ are the best team in the world, though they have no spinner. Australia's bowling is tired, they needed an injection of fresh troops, look at what they have done for India.

NZ are the best team in the world, though they have no spinner. Australia's bowling is tired, they needed an injection of fresh troops, look at what they have done for India.
Yeah agree, time to start rotating between these 3 quicks and Pattinson/Richardson regularly. We did it with Siddle in the Ashes and these guys are twice the bowler he is they should be getting games.

I wouldn't be surprised here is India end up with a lead, Aussie attack is not looking threatening at all now.

If the roles were reversed

1. Warner
2. Harris
3. Labushagne
4. Head
5. Patterson
6. Henriques
7. Paine
8. Neser
9. Agar
10. J.Richardson
11. Meredith

Who knows, maybe they would. This Aussie team is spent
If the roles were reversed in regards to Australia having similar players out, India would be declaring at 4 for 680 EVERY 1st innings

I wouldn't be surprised here is India end up with a lead, Aussie attack is not looking threatening at all now.
And when we’re (inevitably) 2 for 30 in our 2nd dig that GABBA record is going to be rocking

Draw or loss is the most likely for sure.
Barring some type of batting collapse from India we need minimum 4 sessions and 400 runs

About fucking time. Show some intent to get after them and things start to happen

Last edited:

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.