Australia vs India - Test Series

If Saini is coming in 9 the 10 and 11 must be horrid

I swear if you all chuck a tantrum every time a team scores 300 and competes with us your poor losers... get over it... we build on this and we will be back next summer more determined than ever to reclaim no.1 and keep the ashes

Shane Warne is spot on. We have not gone after individual batsmen with specific plans. We have just plugged away bowling a line on a length around off stump and that's probably coming from the coach.
Hazlewood literally said this the other day in an interview when they spoke about new players coming in for India.

Said something along the lines of I don't really take note of which batter I'm bowling at, I just focus on bowling the 4/5th stump line and it generally works.

That's pretty much the story of this series. India lost game one bowling outside off, except to Marnus and Smudge. Australia took 10/36 attacking the stumps.

India learnt pretty quickly to attack the stumps all day, whereas Australia have barely bowled a ball that's even hitting the stumps since

I swear if you all chuck a tantrum every time a team scores 300 and competes with us your poor losers... get over it... we build on this and we will be back next summer more determined than ever to reclaim no.1 and keep the ashes
Pay attention Fitzy, my friend. We're upset because this is an India B team and we should be dominating them. Maybe that's an entitled opinion but most of us old enough to be accustomed to Australia winning test matches more often than not. Check out our record at the Gabba, India have 0 wins and 1 draw here, ever. We haven't lost at this ground against any side since 1988.

We rolled out the excuses the last time India beat us at home when we were without Smith and Warner. That was an India side with Kohli, Shami, Jadeja, Ashwin, Ishant etc. This side is a bunch of kids and that context is important.

This test and this series is embarrassing for us. There are too many passengers in this side and it's unacceptable that we all sit around giving them a free pass.

Last edited:
Green might be first picked from now on for his fielding in the gully, about the only guy who's held on to catches this Summer.

Yeah sure just like how we built on the last loss to India by... failing against their second string lineup the next time round

It is as if they don't want to take this last wicket. Bowl it at the stumps you muppets.

It is as if they don't want to take this last wicket. Bowl it at the stumps you muppets.

Shouldn't be too hard to get some runs on the board considering the batting lineup could almost be picked for a T20 match... if they can stay in that is

Basically only Marnus that isn't really a T20 batsman considering Tim Paine opened for the Hurricanes when he was playing BBL

Last edited:
Pay attention Fitzy, my friend. We're upset because this is an India B team and we should be dominating them. Maybe that's an entitled opinion but most of us old enough to be accustomed to Australia winning test matches more often than not. Check out our record at the Gabba, India have 0 wins and 1 draw here, ever. We haven't lost at this ground against any side since 1988.

We rolled out the excuses the last time India beat us at home when we were without Smith and Warner. That was an India side with Kohli, Shami, Jadeja, Ashwin, Ishant etc. This side is a bunch of kids and that context is important.

This test and this series is embarrassing for us. There are too many passengers in this side and it's unacceptable that we all sit around giving them a free pass.
Yes how about you grow up and face the fact that our side ain’t all that

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.