Australia vs India - Test Series

Well, Labs gone, this innings may well finish quite quickly now. Was that the right approach from Australia? I'm not sure.

And Wade gets out to a stupid one. India is going to win this.

They'll have to calm down a bit now. However with the way Smudge has been recklessly batting this series he'll probably keep trying to smack it around even the game situation doesn't call for it

Last edited:
Oh look another collapse, FUN.

green, smith get on with it please and thank you.

Only this Australian team.
fail novak djokovic GIF by Australian Open

No need for the tantrums fellas we will bounce back in the Ashes and reclaim world #1!

We just have to be patient and keep picking the same team. As long as we have good blokes wearing the baggy green, we are the real winners here.

I'm a massive fan of Thakur. He doesn't look like a generic athlete, he looks like a genuine cricketer, love it.

Australia, and Green here (nearly got caught, jeez) need to get cracking. Hurry up and get to 300 and get bowling!

cricket live scores
Australia, and Green here (nearly got caught, jeez) need to get cracking. Hurry up and get to 300 and get bowling!
Will we have the nuts to back our bowlers with 300 as a target.

Well, this pitch is starting to do some amazing things.

Every time we start to get comfortable ... wicket... and then have to rebuild all over again.

I'm not sure I trust Paine in this situation... he'll likely come out swinging and either go 50 off 60 or out for a low score, at which point we'll be scrambling to a total.

I would like to see us get through to tea, but if Paine gets out cheaply we may not

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Culhwch
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.