Australia vs India - Test Series

I don't weigh in with the cricket but I remember being miffed that Cutting was overlooked for Starc for the Gabba test nearly a decade ago. 😄

I don't weigh in with the cricket but I remember being miffed that Cutting was overlooked for Starc for the Gabba test nearly a decade ago. 😄

Actually, I am pretty sure I was miffed too. Haha

I reckon he will get out lbw a fair bit.
Not that I'm death riding him, I hope he makes the position his own. At 22 we will be along for a great ride

He played it oddly today; he got on the front foot a lot but scored most of his runs on back foot against the seamers and scored square. They got him with a very full ball.

He played it oddly today; he got on the front foot a lot but scored most of his runs on back foot against the seamers and scored square. They got him with a very full ball.

It was a really good ball too, swung in very late and stayed low.

Was for Pattinson and it was against NZ.

2-200, been a while since that has been the case for Australia against India.

Geez wade was looking good there until he played that unnecessary shot

Wade catches the Head curse at 5. Looks fantastic and then throws it away stupidly.

New ball in a couple overs and we need another 200 runs...c'mon Smithy.

Last edited:
Wade and Head are really interchangeable aren't they, both just love to throw away their wickets.

I wasn't sure about the line of that lbw decision

Well there you go, the usual Australian batting innings where Labs and Smith make runs + one (in this case Pucovski) and everyone else fails badly.

Was for Pattinson and it was against NZ.
It was reported at the time that Starc specifically was picked ahead of Cutting and his selection was the most egregious. As it turns out, Cutting was well and truly at the peak of his powers as a bowler and never really came close to that type of form again.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • levikaden
  • Accept
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.