Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Great set up to that try from Farah followed by a ridiculous Myles pass and Gallen setting up Boyd for the finish like a centre.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Ever seen a bigger pretender than T Williams. How does he get time instead of Myles.

user_nat

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
I can understand Williams getting selected, because he really was pretty good last year for Aus.
What I can't understand how he got so many minutes despite being flatout garbage.

I don't want to interrupt the 'we hate Hoffman' party, but he was pretty unanimous named the best player for the kiwis last time.
I guess I'm alone in this one. Probably the rest of the season clouding my memory.

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
It blows my mind how Tony Williams gets so much praise. I look at him play, and if he wasn't a giant, he wouldn't even be in first grade. He looks pathetic at times.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
T-Rex is basically the Tongan Dave Taylor.

How he received more game time than Myles does my head in. Would have liked to of seen Te'o get the nod on form but again with so many changes I'm fine with incumbency being favoured.

That was a great try for Boyd. Gallen was like Lewis with the set up, just backed himself and put the defence in two minds, awesome Benji flick. Glad they gave Mat Scott MotM, thought he played a big role in swinging the game round for the Kangaroos and some of his runs were awesome.

Is there a more underrated player in the competition than Eastwood at the moment? He's finally beginning to get some wraps but I reckon he had a big season and never rated a mention. In his day, he's one of if not THE most talented forward in the game and his ability to ball play is fantastic. Really hope he can build on this year because a fit Eastwood would be an absolute gem to watch.

Beale I thought played well but unfortunately was on the end of a great kicking display from the Kangaroos. Still managed a couple good scoots and tackles to make it one of his better performances at his level. Really feel like he could follow in Darius' foot steps and take his game to the next level in his natural position down south. Wish him all the best.

Not a great night for Hoffy although it was encouraging to see him come up with a few try savers on Slater & JT. If there's one player in need of a big off-season it's him because it feels like ages since we were watching him tear the Cowboys apart or come up with some brilliant tackles on Bowen to save tries.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
That was great game of test footy last night played with great spirit in front of an awesome sold out atmosphere. Where are all the critics on the roar that said Australia were going to win by a a cricket score. Really enjoyable game and a great advertisment for Rugby league.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
That was great game of test footy last night played with great spirit in front of an awesome sold out atmosphere. Where are all the critics on the roar that said Australia were going to win by a a cricket score. Really enjoyable game and a great advertisment for Rugby league.
It was a cracking game, especially for a one off, end of season, mean nothing test.

As for the roar, most people that post on there are oxygen thirds with no idea about sport

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
We are gonna miss Beale. He always pokes his head through the line and his defence was pretty good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Twitter