Australian Open thread

I said to Ari last night Serena would make a great prop and Venus a rangy second rower.

And that Carla chick would make an awesome mascot.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Browny said:
How good was the chick that beat the male in drag that is one of the williams sisters

Good at tennis - Yes, Good at looks dept. - No.

She does have a head like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Damir wants back in with Jelena (understandably as I father I guess), but while I think it is always terrible for a child to be so estranged from a parent, for everyone's sake I hope he stays away from her for a while at least and definitely doesn't become involved in anyway with her tennis career again.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/sp ... 00298.html

I can't blame the way Bosnians, Kosovans and Croatians act towards Serbians (nee Yugoslavians) after what they went through and the way Serbians still act in everyday life towards them. Having said that its a black eye for the tournament and not something that should be happening here or anywhere.

And it happens pretty much every year, unfortunately.

Browny said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Browny said:
How good was the chick that beat the male in drag that is one of the williams sisters

Good at tennis - Yes, Good at looks dept. - No.

She does have a head like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Certainly going to be interesting to see who wins the Manbearpig singles, that manbearpig showed Williams that she is hear to play. The other manbearpigs Mauresmo and Serena Williams still hard to beat though.

How good was Dokic!

About time we saw an Aussie player that doesn't play like a powderpuff and actually tries to win points rather than rely on errors from their opponent.

Great match between Federer and Safin. Shame Safin lost but Federer was just on fire!

Did anyone see the match with Gael Monfeils and that Spanish bloke? Great match from start to end. Played in great spirit and best of all Monfeils put a bit of humor into the match. [icon_lol1. He hid behind one of the ballboys after he won an impossible point [icon_lol1.

By the way, does anyone whats happened to James Blake. I was loooking forward to seeing him play? Is he eliminated or is he still in? Thanks

Blake is into the fourth round. Hasn't had many high profile matches however he plays Tsonga in the fourth.

Does anyone else hate this Russian that Dokic is playing?

Deadset, she pumps her fist after every point she wins.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
I hate her as much as Mugabe hates lemons.

Wow, that's some pretty vicious hate right there!

I hate her the way I hate Francine from the Simpsons. And she's about the same size, shape and intelligence.

Spray her with salad dressing, she'll be nicer then.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Rambstien
  • Foordy
  • Emanon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lazza
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.