Australian summer of cricket 2009-10

Coxy said:
Watson gone again. 89 this time. LOL, he is seriously not capable of scoring a Test hundred. He looked like he was trying to get out with ridiculous runs and stuff.

LOLZ.

Yeah getting out to a good ball on 89 as an opener what a shit player :roll:

At the moment no Aussie player is capable of making a test hundred. Hussey looks to have saved his career again

Damn, I hooked a Browny instead of a Gymp....

Coxy said:
Damn, I hooked a Browny instead of a Gymp....

Brownys go for top dollar on the Chinese medicine market, very highly in demand for male potency medicine.

Haddin looks like he wants to score 100 before lunch.

Haddin and Benn having a good time out there. [icon_lol1.

ningnangnong said:
Haddin and Benn having a good time out there. [icon_lol1.

Tony Greg reckons Benn should be fined 50% of his match fee with Haddin and Johnston both getting small fines! WTF! Benn was the one who was having a cry about it all. Hows Bowdens form! Just let em punch on Billy!

It looks like it will be summer of lame dismissals for the Aussies

Well apparently only Haddin's been charged....hmmm.

All 3 charged according to Sunrise.

I loved how Heals was saying he was having a cry.

Its shit! Watch the replay Benn actually grabs Johnston which causes Haddin to have a go at him. (Which the aussies have been wanting to do all series) Benn has an epic sook. Bowden stands there and lets it all happen.

Im happy for the initial part but when Benn comes up to Haddin in between overs is bullshit.

Gayle can hit a ball tho

Fauxsports has Haddin by himself, ABC has all three.

Yeah Fauxsports has clearly fucked up.

Saw the incident, it's a bit ugly, and definitely Benn's the one at fault IMO.

What a great story i have to share with you guys.

Went into Newcastle today for the Sheffield Shield match between NSW and Victoria. Nothing was happening since it was raining, so me and my two mates went up to the shops and bought some cheapo cricket set which came with a tenno, for $9 from Go-Lo. :mrgreen:

We were playing in this small park next to the ground when Andrew McDonald, Bryce McGain and few other Victorian's were walking past, so being the awesome, mad dude i am, i hit them a catch and yelled out the obligatory 'catch eeeet!'. No bugger was paying attention though, missed Macca's head by centimetres before McGain picked it up and threw back to one of my mates.

And that is my interesting story for the day. :P

HAHAHAHA! And I thought it was going to be that they joined in and had a game with ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-CHR_o8l4c

LOL, all other issues aside, that was just an embarrassing squeal more than anything. For shame Sunshine, for shame.

As for the game, I have virtually no faith in this team to effectively clean up tails, so even though they're nine down the Windies are still in with a very slight chance which otherwise they would not have had. Unlikely, but if they just go out swinging tomorrow and hope for the best, anything could happen. 50 runs is nothing these days, even for the tail.

LOLZ, that was retarded from Watson. I like him because Coxy doesn't but that was stoopid.

If we win this, it's the most undeserving series win ever.

Watson is a deadset douchebag. Total cocksmoker.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • ell.d33
  • Scdeac
  • simplythebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Gaz
  • davidp
  • Culhwch
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.