BBL05

Mass clean out required again at the Heat. Not good enough.

if heat could field this team every weak it would be really competitive

1. lendl symonds
2. James pierson
3. Joe burns
4. chis Lynn
5. Nathan reardon
6. peter forest
7. ben cutting
8. james hopes
9. samuel badree
10 .josh lalor
11. mark stekete

this side could go really well if some how daniel vetori can get burns, lynn, reardon and forest all batting through the innings and then having hitters like cutting and hopes come in the last 5 overs instead of having cutting and hopes in at the tenth over and then cutting and hopes having the change therre game to suit the situation of the game

if heat could field this team every weak it would be really competitive

1. lendl symonds
2. James pierson
3. Joe burns
4. chis Lynn
5. Nathan reardon
6. peter forest
7. ben cutting
8. james hopes
9. samuel badree
10 .josh lalor
11. mark stekete

this side could go really well if some how daniel vetori can get burns, lynn, reardon and forest all batting through the innings and then having hitters like cutting and hopes come in the last 5 overs instead of having cutting and hopes in at the tenth over and then cutting and hopes having the change therre game to suit the situation of the game

The problem hasn't been the batting, those bowlers aren't going to win much of anything.

yeah but if some world class batters like Chris lynn, lendl symonds, joe burns, nathan reardon peter forest not to mention the craftiness of james hopes and the massive strokes by ben cutting can put over 200 i cant see many teams chasing that total

yeah but if some world class batters like Chris lynn, lendl symonds, joe burns, nathan reardon peter forest not to mention the craftiness of james hopes and the massive strokes by ben cutting can put over 200 i cant see many teams chasing that total

I see what your saying but you can't rely on batters doing that consistently, they need to get better bowlers, that needs to be the priority.

They should have bowled Floros from the first game, spin is good in this Comp and he isn't the worst going around.

We don't want Peter Forrest in our best team I'll give you the hot tip. He is woeful in the T20 Format.

Correct, Forrest is rubbish in any form of the game.

He's had a few pretty good shield seasons with the bulls but hasn't been playing shield this season. It's time to move on from him imo. A nice guy but not really what the Heat need moving forward.

sydney thunder vs melbourne renegades update

once again usman khawaja cant seem to get out with another good innings and an important innings for shane watson with his first half century of bbl05

tbh i believe there needs to be some tough calls if the heat are going to start playing well and many of use mighten agree but i belive to start with we need to get rid of ben cutting he has been in our side for years and is pretty highly rated but there needs to be some tough decisions made and i belive he is overated they need to sign and alrounder who can both bat and bowl not just come in every blue moon and hit a big six and just bowl bouncers and get smacked i believe they need to sign someone like a dwayne bravo or andre russel?

tbh i believe there needs to be some tough calls if the heat are going to start playing well and many of use mighten agree but i belive to start with we need to get rid of ben cutting he has been in our side for years and is pretty highly rated but there needs to be some tough decisions made and i belive he is overated they need to sign and alrounder who can both bat and bowl not just come in every blue moon and hit a big six and just bowl bouncers and get smacked i believe they need to sign someone like a dwayne bravo or andre russel?
I'd actually be open to trading Cutting or letting him go if it meant we signed a strike bowler that wasn't an international. There will be a fair clean out of players again this year IMO.

yeah even if it means give up the alrounder spot for a strike bowler because right now cutting might chip in with a quick fire 20 every known again but i would much prefer a gun bowler

ive been watching the renegades closely this bbl05 and I belive so far dawyne bravo has been by far the best player and it got me thinking how the hell can you keep a player of the calibur and class of bravo not be in the test, one day international and t20i at this point in time?

Mitch Johnson on channel 9 earlier confirmed he plans on playing for the Scorchers next BBL. A bit if a shame considering the Heat paid him for 2 seasons and desperately need him next year.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skathen
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.