Ben Hunt - Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MaroubraBroncos
  • Start date
Re: Benny Hunt.........The best Halfback in the game!

Have to excuse the repeats, the way it was posted three of the columns are duplicated.

Last edited:

Why is Morgan there too?

Why is Morgan there too?

Sorry should have gone into more detail, its from a comparison of 3 players considered surprise packets of 2014.

Error Page

It was from an article about the surprise packets of 2014

Shows how vital Hunt has been for the side this season.

That graph shows how poor Chris Sandow has been for Parramatta more than anything else

That graph shows how poor Chris Sandow has been for Parramatta more than anything else

True. And to think that this is him now supposedly contributing positively for the Eels. He was a basket case before he got demoted.

Need some more 40/20's Ben plz!

True. And to think that this is him now supposedly contributing positively for the Eels. He was a basket case before he got demoted.
And to think some people were asking for him at the Broncos only a couple of months ago... brrrrrrr :twitch:

Still better than Hoffman.

Hunt has forced a few dropouts. That needs to continue. To beat the betters sides ie dogs, manly, souths, rosters we need consecutive sets. That part of his game has imporved 100% in the last 6 or 7 weeks. At the start of the year our 5th tackle options were poor and thats putting it nicely (Id be surpirsed if he forced a goal line dropout in the first 5 rounds). At the moment Hunt has been able to create pressure but forcing a 2nd set with a goal line dropout. Like I said this needs to continue.

Last edited:

Still better than Hoffman.
**** no!

I don't want Hoffman anywhere near our spine, but at least he's a solid defender and won't allow more tries in than that he creates (and yes, I know that ain't much :rolleyes:).

Can't say the same for Sandow...

Yep, he did defend well last night but in saying that, the Cowboys didn't exactly make life difficult. They threw a fair bit at him, but it was easy to read and handle.

Then there are efforts like the week before.

You would think the club would want to start contract talks with hunt sooner rather than later, because his stock will only continue to rise

Hunts father may be a problem. Foxsports article said that his father told him to leave the broncos last year but hunt wanted to stay. Now his father said the broncos need to offer him a big contract otherwise he should leave. Hopefully we sign him now on a three or four year extension before the end of the year. If he goes on the market we might have to pay more!!

If his father wasn't an issue when he was languishing as a bench hooker, I doubt he will become one now...

Having said that, better lock him in asap.

I've got little concern that he'll stay here.

However, it'd be foolish to sign him right now. Let's see how he handles the second half of the season before we throw the cheque book at him.

We made the mistake with Wallace (twice), let's learn from it.

If his father wasn't an issue when he was languishing as a bench hooker, I doubt he will become one now...

Having said that, better lock him in asap.

This.

We'll give him a fair upgrade that's for sure though. His dad can GAGF if he thinks he's worth proven HB money at this stage.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • jd87
  • Dexter
  • Confidor
  • Payneinthehaas
  • Howie
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncsNBundy
  • simplythebest
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Yellowfella
  • IceWorks
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.