VOTE Ben Hunt

Get Hunt Back?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 81 92.0%

• Total voters
If the rest of his career hadn’t convinced you to never want him back why would last nights game change anything?

Because it was worse... He is finding new depths of ordinariness to sink to.

Leave Benny alone, he's got feelings and you people are just awful, really really awful. You keep bullying him and he might end committing silverside. It's the number one killer of short halfbacks called Ben who play first grade in Sydney.

Leave Benny alone, he's got feelings and you people are just awful, really really awful. You keep bullying him and he might end committing silverside. It's the number one killer of short halfbacks called Ben who play first grade in Sydney.

I find it hilarious how is being protected by the Sydney media now. If he played for us as he did last night, they would have slaughtered him.

His lady friend’s protestations be-damned.

Yes, Hunt’s form for most of the year has been consistent with his form as a Bronco. Yes, he also deserves the criticisms that come with the expectation of being a marque player that is simply failing to deliver.

But at no stage is it OK or funny to joke about mental health, in particular when it leads to suicide. I’ve never had someone close to me suicide (but did you consider someone reading your comment might have) and I sure as shit hope that stays true.

Grow up.

Yes, Hunt’s form for most of the year has been consistent with his form as a Bronco. Yes, he also deserves the criticisms that come with the expectation of being a marque player that is simply failing to deliver.

But at no stage is it OK or funny to joke about mental health, in particular when it leads to suicide. I’ve never had someone close to me suicide (but did you consider someone reading your comment might have) and I sure as shit hope that stays true.

Grow up.
Never mentioned suicide.

Smart arse
Thankyou. Actually it's not the only part of my anatomy that's clever. Fucking cry baby sooks blubbering on about how hurt peoples feelings can be, oh woe unto me, someone mentioned suicide. Pc crap.

Thankyou. Actually it's not the only part of my anatomy that's clever. Fucking cry baby sooks blubbering on about how hurt peoples feelings can be, oh woe unto me, someone mentioned suicide. Pc crap.
Sounds like someones had a good life so far, think of others for once in your life

Someone didn’t mention suicide.

Some pathetic fuckwit made a joke about people committing suicide as a direct result of being bullied.

There is an enormous difference.

As I said before, grow up.

Someone didn’t mention suicide.

Some pathetic fuckwit made a joke about people committing suicide as a direct result of being bullied.

There is an enormous difference.

As I said before, grow up.

FFS...get off your soap box.

People are enjoying Ben Hunt's struggles way too much. Just listen to the commentary.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.