VOTE Ben Hunt

Get Hunt Back?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 81 92.0%

• Total voters
What the **** is it with this guy that makes the media love him? You compare him to Milford. The media love to bag out Milford yet he is in so much better form than Hunt it’s not funny. Yet arseholes like Kent and Ikin tip into Milford at every chance while all the media seem to protect Hunt.

Do they feel sorry for Hunt?
Are they worried about him?
Is it because Milf plays for us?
Is it because Hunt left us and went to Sydney?
Is it some weird racism thing?

What the **** is it with this guy that makes the media love him? You compare him to Milford. The media love to bag out Milford yet he is in so much better form than Hunt it’s not funny. Yet arseholes like Kent and Ikin tip into Milford at every chance while all the media seem to protect Hunt.

It's option number 3.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

I don't see anything wrong with the media being hard on OUR players. You don't want them to be pampered like Mitch Moses, you want them to develop a hard edge, which the media does without realising it. Milford has definitely mentally improved and worked on his game, maybe because of all the scrutiny.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with the media being hard on OUR players. You don't want them to be pampered like Mitch Moses, you want them to develop a hard edge, which the media does without realising it. Milford has definitely mentally improved and worked on his game, maybe because of all the scrutiny.

I get that and you are probably right, I just get sick of the constant snide remarks from people like Kent and Ikin. Legit criticism is good, having a go for some weird reason gets tiresome.

Man the dragqueens are gonna be at the bottom of the 8 by next week. We better count our lucky stars that Hunt left us. He has been abysmal. And Widdop’s injury is proving which half got the drags their early success.

He's offering nothing at the moment... I can only recall him having 1 run all game and it was only because his outside man was too crowded.

Dragons fans must be livid thinking this is their future for the next 5 years.

Hunt needs to go back and watch highlights videos from 2013-2015 and realise that he was untouchable when his first thought was run

If we play the dragons in the first week of the finals we will absolutely murder them and ben hunt will be broken beyond repair.

In the words of Braith Anasta; you’re off your head if you voted ‘yes’ on this poll.

Gotta lol at Mary saying he's got his team now finally, so no excuses.
And lol @ all the experts saying Dragon's recruitment is so great because they identified a weakness and recruited accordingly. Well, they did recruit a weakness I guess... So not totally wrong.

Gotta lol at Mary saying he's got his team now finally, so no excuses.
And lol @ all the experts saying Dragon's recruitment is so great because they identified a weakness and recruited accordingly. Well, they did recruit a weakness I guess... So not totally wrong.

Maybe Mary thought it was like a double negative type of thing.

“We don’t have a halfback, so if we recruit a guy that isn’t a halfback we will have a halfback?”

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.