Bennett not to return - Signs with Knights

Re: Bennett not to return

I'm disappointed that Bennett is not coming back, but Griffin looks pretty good so far. That said, it's only a handful of rounds in.

If that tweet about Henjak has any truth in it I will be pretty filthy. It may well be an attempt by the media to stir shit though.

**** the media.

“He will speak for himself but he did endorse the direction of club and Anthony’s appointment, whom he first brought to the Broncos.

So glad Bennett has given his approval. We can sleep well now [icon_evillaugh

Bennett can **** off and play his stupid little media games elsewhere. The Era of Griffin is already underway and he cant be doing too bad if we are in 1st place.

I hope that we can keep our coach for the length of the contract this time.

Although I might change my mind once (if) we start losing.

I'm not too disapppointed with this turn of events. I'm just happy it's all done and dusted from our POV.

Kaz said:
“He will speak for himself but he did endorse the direction of club and Anthony’s appointment, whom he first brought to the Broncos.

So glad Bennett has given his approval. We can sleep well now [icon_evillaugh

WB also endorsed Henjak as his successor ............................ just sayin'

Think your sarcasm meter is off, Flutterby. Kaz's post was dripping in it! [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
Think your sarcasm meter is off, Flutterby. Kaz's post was dripping in it! [icon_lol1.

LOL just a tad [icon_wink

10 points to Griffindor!

Coxy said:

Yeah I got the sarcasm in Kaz's post - you clearly missed the irony in mine

Who really cares if Bennett approves the changes or not.

So what happens with mr lockyer now?

Nothing changes ATM - he takes a year off and decides if he wants to get back involved in RL in any capacity

Did Wayne say he's not going to Brisbane or he's not going to the Broncos?

If you are intimating he might be coaching another Brisbane-based team - well the Broncos are currently the only team in Brisbane and even if approved a second team won't start until 2018 (I think that is the date for expansion but I could be wrong) and he has also publicly stated he doesn't support another team being based in Brisbane, so I think that would be highly unlikely.

I think that is a massive blow for the Broncos. With Lockyer retiring we needed Bennett to bring along whoever fills the void left by Locky. Its most likely going to be hunt or Norman and if they partner Wallace I would have prefered to have Bennett over seeing that transition. Any coach can win when you have a locky in your team, take him out put an inxperienced coach with an inexperienced halves pairing and its going to be a disatser. We needed Bennett to be there when Locky retires cause I think he was only 1 to see us through what is going to be a very tough few years.

winnie_992 said:
I think that is a massive blow for the Broncos. With Lockyer retiring we needed Bennett to bring along whoever fills the void left by Locky.
who was the one who brought wallace to the Broncos?

why would you want him to try and recruit another half for us when the last one he got us has turned out to be one of the worst buys in Broncos history?

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.