PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
After reading all the compelling arguments in here, I've changed my mind about Billy: he's awesome. And besides: what other options do we have? None, and there isn't anything anyone could do or have done, about it.

Also everything else. I totally agree with all of that.

After reading all the compelling arguments in here, I've changed my mind about Billy: he's awesome.
Again....your credibility about being honest, comes into question.

No body here for one minute has said BW is awesome.

After reading all the compelling arguments in here, I've changed my mind about Billy: he's awesome. And besides: what other options do we have? None, and there isn't anything anyone could do or have done, about it.

Hey Wayne, it's me Kevvie.

He arrived in 22 as a 27 year old who was 28 before the season started and he turned 29 yesterday.

When I do the maths ...
He was born in 94 . arrives early 22 before his B day in Feb . That makes him 27 about to turn 28 .
He just turned 29 and has been at the club one season…

I sincerely hope for his sake his knee ligaments haven’t been “shredded” since 2012 when he was 18, so just wondering why he didn’t play NRL until 2019 when he was 25?
OK , every kid is sposed to play 1st grade at 18 ?

You`re reaching .

That`s what I was trying to communicate .
Details . They matter when you are critiquing .
Saying he was 26 is a funny way to communicate that he was 27 but turned 28 before playing a single game with us. Also saying that he just turned 28 is a pretty unique way of saying he turned 29 on the 9th of Feb this month.

Saying he was 26 is a funny way to communicate that he was 27 but turned 28 before playing a single game with us. Also saying that he just turned 28 is a pretty unique way of saying he turned 29 on the 9th of Feb this month.

Apology I got it wrong .
So did the guy saying he was 28 when he arrived .

Wanna quote them too ?

think we need to talk about "NOT " talking about Billy Walters.
Would make this thread pretty redundant then. What I will do though, unless it’s a small part of broader point in a post, is try and keep the discussion in here.

If someone says something about Billy elsewhere I’ll try and quote them and post it in here. Accidents happen though so hopefully mods can just redirect Billy chat back to this thread.

Apology I got it wrong .
So did the guy saying he was 28 when he arrived .

Wanna quote them too ?
I’m not sure you want me to quote them unless they specified he was 28 the day he arrived at preseason training.

Because I think it is fair to argue that if a player is going to be 28 before a single game is played then you have signed a 28 year old.

I’m not sure you want me to quote them unless they specified he was 28 the day he arrived at preseason training.

Because I think it is fair to argue that if a player is going to be 28 before a single game is played then you have signed a 28 year old.

Yeah whatever bro ...

Who is your supplier?

My understanding is that Billy is all ages and none, simultaneously older than the sun and younger than the child born the instant I typed this word. He was awake before the first silence was broken, and will still be listening when the final sound quiets unto nothing. He is everywhere; he exists in this world and every world, each Billy a facet of the one who will unite mankind in one reality and shatter it in another. He is the wind and the rain, the soil beneath our feet, the mountains that tower in the distance, the soft, gentle caress of a love long lost, and the harsh embrace of the inevitable supernova that will consume us all and revert our atoms to nothing but stardust.

But yeah, I think he's 29 or whatever.

Can you please add that he is the Alpha and the Omega, thanks in advance.

My understanding is that Billy is all ages and none, simultaneously older than the sun and younger than the child born the instant I typed this word. He was awake before the first silence was broken, and will still be listening when the final sound quiets unto nothing. He is everywhere; he exists in this world and every world, each Billy a facet of the one who will unite mankind in one reality and shatter it in another. He is the wind and the rain, the soil beneath our feet, the mountains that tower in the distance, the soft, gentle caress of a love long lost, and the harsh embrace of the inevitable supernova that will consume us all and revert our atoms to nothing but stardust.

But yeah, I think he's 29 or whatever.
But was this when he actually arrived at the club, or when he played?

This is a very, very important detail that should, under no circumstances, be overlooked.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • MrRobot
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Skyblues87
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • Huge
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Allo
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.