PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
If he plays like he did for Qld last outing then Paix and Billy are an upgrade .
I watched him in the kids state of origin . He had nuttin . I couldn`t understand what the hype was about

FWIW........I'm quite surprised that you have the swear filter on. 😮

Swear filter ?
Is there such a thing ? I just circumvent any swear bots by saying Sh1t , Fck , A Hole .
Your Account>Settings>Preferences>Content Options>Enable Word Censor (uncheck)

So now you want me to talk about Billy? You fellas don’t know what you want
no I'd much prefer to know when you and McHunt are getting married, so you's can hurry up and go on your honeymoon.

no I'd much prefer to know when you and McHunt are getting married, so you's can hurry up and go on your honeymoon.
this isn’t the appropriate place for you to share your kinky fantasies, mate. You’re after the Herbie Farnworth thread

So does that mean when @Fitzy gets his rant on I will see 4 letter words instead of 4 asterixis ?
Shut up and take my money !

And all this time I thought it was that the admins were puritanical and didn`t allow swearing . LOL .
You're welcome....... 😉

None of the 3 really impressed. It’s splitting hairs but I’d probably say Paix had the best all round game of the 3

I thought Walters was terrible tonight. You can see he’s trying to play make but just doesn’t have it. Paix is good at times but still has a long way to go. I was impressed with Smoothy again. Think he would work well with Reynolds.

None of the 3 really impressed. It’s splitting hairs but I’d probably say Paix had the best all round game of the 3
I can see all 3 playing again next week, that will be the more important game as we should be at a Round 1 level squad.

As if. Walters made one mistake but otherwise was the only hooker who looked like he could set anything up. Paix can run, but looks like he doesn’t know how to do anything else. Smoothy was invisible and somehow still looked gassed for most of the time he was on the field.

Walters was by far the only hooker who did anything worthwhile on the field and that fame wasn’t decided because of our hookers.

Penalties and handling were terrible and that reffing in the 2nd half was abhorrent.

We need to talk about Paix by the way. Why isn’t he improving, skills and fitness-wise?

I thought Walters was terrible tonight. You can see he’s trying to play make but just doesn’t have it. Paix is good at times but still has a long way to go. I was impressed with Smoothy again. Think he would work well with Reynolds.

For me Paix gets the forwards rolling better than Billy but he doesn't have the craft when close to the opposition line, Billy is much better at running the ball

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.