Brisbane Broncos 2019 Round 1 predicted team

Sproj

International Rep
He's a good defender
This is the thing that screams out with him being signed. The current side can score points, there is no problem there but the problem they do have is with defense. They leak points like the Titanic at times.

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
Ok there’s some ridiculous shit coming up now. Funaki is nowhere near the standard of middle forwards we have on contract.
This might sound crazy but maybe we should sign a backup hooker. Macca is the current Qld hooker and we haven’t signed Turpin for next season yet.
We are also in danger of playing a big fat front rower on the wing over state of origin if we get a couple of injuries so maybe we should wrap up one of these union backs that are trialling with us.
Take that back, Funaki is a freak, im sure

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
Baffling? You can't see any upside at all to pitching him up
Bet you thought Adam Blair was a terrible signing too back in preseason 15.
He'll be lucky to get a game and Blair was our starting prop.

Fence used to be awesome but I dont see any value in him anymore.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Baffling? You can't see any upside at all to pitching him up
Bet you thought Adam Blair was a terrible signing too back in preseason 15.
I dont understand people against him signing. He is this years version of Tagatese as i said before. He wont let us down if he plays, and he is more than likely a good value for money signing. I cant see any downside to having him here for a year quite honestly.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
I dont understand people against him signing. He is this years version of Tagatese as i said before. He wont let us down if he plays, and he is more than likely a good value for money signing. I cant see any downside to having him here for a year quite honestly.
Much like the bagging we, and Bennett especially, got for buying Benji. Was very handy for us in the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.