Brisbane Broncos Auckland 9's Team?

• Thread starter BroncosFan_Corey
  • Start date
I think we need to see how our players go in a real game of football before we are killing them off.

I think we need to see how our players go in a real game of football before we are killing them off.

No chance of that, mate. Didn't you know the whole team is terrible and the coach should be picking up littler from a school ground?

Hunt has again proved he is out of his depth with his two mid field bombs. If Hunt as our "creative" half back cannot find room in 9's and has to put up not one but two bombs then we are in big trouble.

So far, we are the only team to put up attacking bombs. Very embarrassing. Even Vossy thought it was a bit strange.

And we won the game, and it should have been by more. At least 18-7. So obviously these strange, embarrassing bombs worked. It's easy to forget the good things he did in the game so you can bring up the things you think are bad.

Hunt has again proved he is out of his depth with his two mid field bombs. If Hunt as our "creative" half back cannot find room in 9's and has to put up not one but two bombs then we are in big trouble.

So far, we are the only team to put up attacking bombs. Very embarrassing. Even Vossy thought it was a bit strange.
Bombs we're put up yesterday afternoon if you bothered to get rid of your biased views

I think the Broncos played much better against the eels who won 2 yesterday than they did against the roosters. And lets face it the score line should have been better against the eels considering Norman's try after a knock on that was missed and the try that was called back to play advantage with a 20m restart.

Anyone watching the nine's should be able to realise how a team goes at the nine's isn't really that much of an indication for how they are going to go this season.

I am just happy they aren't out before the QF. I swear some fans can't do anything but whinge. Yes we had a couple of average seasons. What team hasn't? I will support the Broncos if the are first or last in the NRL.

ffs what was wrong with the midfield bombs? great idea in a game with limited players that have no real structure.

ffs what was wrong with the midfield bombs? great idea in a game with limited players that have no real structure.

I hate them. In my opinion, you kick to the corner or in-goal and provide a strong kick chase.

its the 9s though. we dont need to grind teams into their own end.

different story if its happening in the NRL

Better effort from the boys in that game.

I think if we have to continue with Hunt in the halves than Kodi needs to be the 5/8 as we need Barba at FB especially if Hoffman's issues are real. I would much rather have Barba act as a 2nd 5/8 from FB as Hoffman doesn't have the play maker skills that most FB's have.

don't forget the bonus point zone. therefore midfield bombs make a lot more sense in this format than regular nrl. not saying they are the correct startegy as i missed the game just makes more sense than regular nrl.

Just watched some highlights of the last couple games we played. Copley looks pretty fast... That Mamo (?) guy quick do we know?

Fox sports commentators are saying nikorima is gun.

Cowboys might beat the Warriors here... How good would an all QLD final be?!

Greg Alexander seems so bias against Qld teams. Even his compliments come with a negative

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.