Brisbane - Dragqueens Spoilers and Match Discussion

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
It is going to be extremely hard to make award my POTS points this week... probably why no-one has made them yet :D

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
schmix said:
Foordy said:
words can't describe how happy i am with the performance tonight or how well the boys played so i thought i would express it like this [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

x 47 thousand

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

* infinity

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
It is going to be extremely hard to make award my POTS points this week... probably why no-one has made them yet :D

Easy mate .

3 - Sailor for being a peanut.
2- Soward for not having the class to guide a team into the finals.
1- Boyd for running sideways all night.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
ezpz said:
How do we fit Folau, Glenn and Clinton into this team :|

Mcguire and Williams drop straight off the bench. I'd hate to have to be the one to drop Yow Yeh if that is the way Henjak goes.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
ezpz said:
How do we fit Folau, Glenn and Clinton into this team :|

Glenn and Clinton for McGuire and Williams you'd imagine. Folau would be difficult though. Maybe even give him another week's rest, just in case?

D

Dave

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Gee that was a sweet victory - Dragons were humbled by us tonight, we dominated them from start to finish and have put the rest of the comp on notice that we are back in 2009!

So many great performances - young Macca was enormous in the middle, Locky controlled the game brilliantly and guys like Sims, Parker, Teo and Taylor continued their great form. He has been much maligned on this forum for good reason but gee I reckon Hunt has been great for us in the last couple of weeks - he looks to be back to the Hunt of old, continually putting his body on the line in attack and showing plenty of enthusiasm (I am still a bit worried about his D though)

Congrats Ivan and Locky - obviously some really strong leadership at the club over the last couple of weeks and the rest of the boys are following right behind.

B

Blackduck

Sep 15, 2008
Nothing quite so sweet as looking at a grandstand filled with Dragons supporters with their mouths open and their faces covered in egg.......................actually there is one thing,a Dragons team not knowing how to get through such brilliant defence. Well done Broncos.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I too am highly pleased. The first set of the night seemed to put me at ease...it was like a different team or rather a different team attitude. Plenty of sting and an obvious lift in enthusiasm. Well done team.

B

Brad

BRL Player
Mar 6, 2008
anyone else notice how hunt point the way for his wingers? straight at the opposition, he may be going to afl but he hasnt give up on the broncos

M

MIKEY

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2009
I am so proud of the way the broncos played tonight...what an awesome display , to keep those dragons to 2 points ..what an effort..They are definAtely back in the hunt ...their defence was unbelievable......
very very very happy...rest of the weekend will be awesome now , always is when the broncs win.....
geez i hope i have good grammar here :P

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Considering their only points were on the back of two BS calls - absolutely herculean effort by the Broncos - there is pride in those jerseys - Best defense I have seen from us since the back end of 2006

eat it you dirty dragon failure bandwagon jumping, inbreed, fat, ugly, and to a person, horribly shit and arrogant fans - dead set fcuking eat it

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
ddd said:
eat it you dirty dragon failure bandwagon jumping, inbreed, fat, ugly, and to a person, horribly shit and arrogant fans - dead set fcuking eat it

Oh yeah [icon_lol1.

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I am just loving this!!!!! Hate St George with a passion... and there was so much riding on this game. Such a great game by us. So very proud of the boys. Like every year at this time of year - Do not write the Broncos off!! So proud that they haven't layed down and died like so many people expected them to.

Locky was just brilliant - seriously, that man is a freak. But also, so many good performances tonight.

Suck shit to the Dragons supporters - would have been awesome to be down at the Gong watching them cry and not even having one try to cheer about. And BOO HOO to the stupid bandwagoners that only like the Broncos when they win but have a cry and bitch when they hit a rough patch and think its the end of the world.

It's times like this is why I love being a Broncos supporter.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Astroboy said:
ddd said:

Oh yeah [icon_lol1.

ddd: telling it like it is. [icon_lol1.

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
KrispyKris said:
Astroboy said:
ddd said:

Oh yeah [icon_lol1.

ddd: telling it like it is. [icon_lol1.

LOL!!! [icon_lol1.

B

Blackduck

Sep 15, 2008
ddd said:
Considering their only points were on the back of two BS calls - absolutely herculean effort by the Broncos - there is pride in those jerseys - Best defense I have seen from us since the back end of 2006

Dont hold back........tell us what you really think of em! [icon_lol1.

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I reckon drop Hunt now and make way for Yow Yeh to fullback!

Active Now

• Astro
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tim K
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.