Brisbane - Dragqueens Spoilers and Match Discussion

JL just got a close up there big time.

Looking good.

BHQ represent.

Fozz said:
WOOHOO!!!!!!

They must be painting the Leagues club red!

FANTASTIC team effort tonight. Everyone stood up tonight, POTS points for everyone!

Still not happy about some of the dumb penalties we gave away but they didn't cost us tonight luckily.

I agree although some of the penalties were a joke due to the piss poor officials

My wife had no idea I was about to put $1,000 on the bronco's at lunch, and because I decided to have an extra beer instead, she need not know, bugger... :(

Well won lads, well won.

This has to be one of the best games we've played since 2006...if not the best!

Beads6 said:
Fozz said:
WOOHOO!!!!!!

FANTASTIC team effort tonight. Everyone stood up tonight, POTS points for everyone!

Still not happy about some of the dumb penalties we gave away but they didn't cost us tonight luckily.

I agree although some of the penalties were a joke due to the piss poor officials

They weren't great this is true.

Beads6 said:
Fozz said:
WOOHOO!!!!!!

Although the refs made a few bad calls, I thought they weren't too bad tonight IMO.

I just want to say all the Dragons fans on the planet can suck a fat one.. They were so arrogant going into this game and now look at them... Suck that sitck it right up ya... Go buy your GF tickets you won't be there stupid Dragons.

What a game. I stood up and applauded them at the end, some bandwagoners have plenty of egg on their face right now.

words can't describe how happy i am with the performance tonight or how well the boys played so i thought i would express it like this [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

I AM ABSOLUTELY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERING!!!! FIRST CANBERRA NOW BRISBANE< CAN IT GET ANY SWEETER?

Beads6 said:
I just want to say all the Dragons fans on the planet can suck a fat one.. They were so arrogant going into this game and now look at them... Suck that sitck it right up ya... Go buy your GF tickets you won't be there stupid Dragons.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Most arrogant bunch of sods on the face of the earth. They give Rugby League, Australia, Planet Earth and Humanity a bad name. How Bennett consented to end up with these bunch of disgusting excuses for human beings boggles my mind.

UP YOURS SHIT GEORGE ILLAWANKA [icon_razz1

Webcke said:
I AM ABSOLUTELY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERING!!!! FIRST CANBERRA NOW BRISBANE< CAN IT GET ANY SWEETER?

Absolutely, you'll see you pretty much echoed one of my posts above. DAMN, COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

Foordy said:
words can't describe how happy i am with the performance tonight or how well the boys played so i thought i would express it like this [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

x 47 thousand

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Astroboy said:
Beads6 said:

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Most arrogant bunch of sods on the face of the earth. They give Rugby League, Australia, Planet Earth and Humanity a bad name. How Bennett consented to end up with these bunch of disgusting excuses for human beings boggles my mind.

UP YOURS SHIT GEORGE ILLAWANKA [icon_razz1

My mates Dad bought tickets to the GF last week I texted him asking if i could buy them off him... HAHAHAHAHA

I actually agree with you Astro.

Hence they have always been my most hated club for many a year. Now let's hope those Canterbury oxygen thieves get their basic human rights violated whenever their game is this weekend.

Geez I am stoked. Brilliant, savage defence from the boys tonight, and isn't Yow Yeh a superstar in the making. Great performance.

Active Now

• Allo
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Locky24
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.