Broncos - 2015 Discussion

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well it is a Broncos forum so we are more likely to be interested in talking about current and ex-broncos.

But if it makes you happy... Barba was the most highly paid member of the handful of players that played like ****

And the criticism Barba in the allstars game is at worst tame compared to other players have copped on the forum, he was very much MIA which is a fair call.

Last edited:
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well it is a Broncos forum so we are more likely to be interested in talking about current and ex-broncos.

But if it makes you happy... Barba was the most highly paid member of the handful of players that played like ****

My point, and also to address that of GCB, is one of agendas, not the actual performance on the field, which is all that concerns me.

I also thought Laurie Daley coached the Indigenous All Stars extremely well, a result reflected in the scoreline.

Oops ... my agenda is showing :tape:

Last edited:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If I had an outright agenda against the bloke I'd be saying he was outright terrible, that's a tad different to suggesting a performance I thought he wasn't involved enough and to be honest he is considered to be one of the big guns of the NRL not to mention the indigenous Allstars side, so if we expect high standards of others with the same reputation do we not expect the same of others with the same rep?

I got no beef with you mate seriously.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/n...off-for-one-spot/story-fniabm4i-1227221837729

Very happy about this. No player has a mortgage on a position. If Copley proves to be the better centre then Bennett will play him there over Reed.

I'm going to be seriously pissed if Reed makes the team over Copley.

And from reading that article it looks like those two will either be left center or not in the team, which begs the question who will be the second winger?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I'm going to be seriously pissed if Reed makes the team over Copley.

And from reading that article it looks like those two will either be left center or not in the team, which begs the question who will be the second winger?

The wingers will be Maranta and Vidot.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
If anyone can make Maranta believe in his ability and back himself it's Bennett.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
copley has to be our left centre in my opinion. i'm not a reed hater, but copley just has so much more attacking ability and potential.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
copley has to be our left centre in my opinion. i'm not a reed hater, but copley just has so much more attacking ability and potential.

He offers an awful lot more in attack than 2014 Reed, but isn't as good defensively which could be a factor. If Reed can show his form of a few years back there's a chance he could get the 3 jersey to help protect Milf in the defensive line.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
So the Rabbitohs just uploaded a picture of what looks like all of the captains at the World Club Challenge. Ben Creagh, Greg Inglis and Andrew McCullough.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
11007973_1610661115822074_423604167_n.jpg

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • whykickamoocow
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • BooKhaki
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • IceWorks
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.