OFFICIAL Broncos dropped out of the 8

Will the broncos miss the 8?

• Yes

Votes: 62 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 34.0%

• Total voters
This pisses me I hate manly I had to cheer them this arvey and now I’m going to be cheering cowboys, this sucks

FTR, we will finish with a winning record for the first time since 2018

a win next week will put us on 14 wins and 30 points ... which would have qualified us for every finals series in the NRL era (25 years) except two (both 1999 & 2018 required 32 points) .

lucky for the club, DD and Ikin are smarter than BHQ and won't over-react

Oh who cares? We were sitting in the top 4 with less than a quarter of the season to go and now we're going to miss the 8.

Who gives a shit that we've won more games this year and that would have been enough to make the finals every other year. It's not going to be enough to make the finals this year, and not making the finals is a failure. Not a success. You're really clutching at straws lately.

It's made me sad. Bugger. I was hoping to have someone to cheer for and my only consolation is having $50 @67 on Canberra a few months ago.

My biggest fear at the moment is this season may turn out to be an anomaly and there still exists at the club a debilitating culture problem. I have no doubt there still remains a handful of individuals, probably pretty young ones who think their farts don't stink, and the mental get out of jail card is simply that losses are the fault of the team as a whole.

I’ve learnt over the years the person who boasts his bets usually loses far more than he wins.
Oh, it's hardly a boast though now, is it?

I punt on the rugby league ever now and then but only modestly and don't feel unhappy or distressed if I lose a few hundred here and there.

I also backed us at 67, oddly for $67 before went on our run and these too were just fun speculators.

There were others too but the point was to shotgun a few at big odds and hope one made the eight. Then in their first match you bet AGAINST them. You can have say 300 on their opponent, usually about even money, tad less, whatever. Win win if your roughie keeps going because you do it again in the next game...see, all good fun.

Does it matter though if we make it or not now? If we make it, we get belted week 1. We don't make it, it saves that embarrassment from occurring.
It all comes down to next week. We need to belt the dragons. Even if we miss the finals, need to finish on somewhat of a high. At least finish with a positive for and against.

It all comes down to next week. We need to belt the dragons. Even if we miss the finals, need to finish on somewhat of a high. At least finish with a positive for and against.
It's not going to happen, don't get your hopes up. The boys are spent, checked out for the year. They know their season is over, they don't have it in them.

Cowboys are playing like idiots.

my head recognises that missing the 8 is probably what we need for progress.
but my heart wants a finals finish and one more game to watch my boys play, with me harbouring that never ending glimmer of hope (that only extinguishes before Melbourne games) that we might actually turn up and win.

The Simpsons Depression GIF

Souffs taking the piss in the ruck. Refs letting them do what they want

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncs1459
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.