NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Things getting heated between players is not something new.

It happens A LOT more than people think, even in the successful teams. Storm in a teacup, move on.

You've got a group of guys full of testosterone. Shits bound to happen at some point.

Can confirm. 5'5" and 55kg wringing wet but do not get me angry. Have 5 ranga boys, plz help.
5'5" eh? Thank you for making me feel like a giant at a staggering 5'8" This is you and me at the next BBQ bro...

austinpowers GIF

Got a few KG's on you though lol.

The one big thing though is we won two games with a great defensive effort by the team as a whole. We have collapsed in a heap since this incident. Probably more than just a coincidence imo.

This is all such bullshit. I can't believe the same people that were saying the Latrell Mitchell pre-season punch on was awesome to see because of pre-season aggression are condemning anyone and everyone even involved with the Broncos over this.

We need a Porky Morgan-like man to run this club. Time to start standing up to the NRL again. Donaghy doesn't seem to be the man for the job IMO.

I like Payne on the field...but off it........ he appears to be a complete dickhead.

I dunno....
why is everything at the Broncos always so completely fucked.....?

I'm on the edge

cillian murphy GIF

The one big thing though is we won two games with a great defensive effort by the team as a whole. We have collapsed in a heap since this incident. Probably more than just a coincidence imo.
Could be but it’s just as likely that we also are just a shit team. We were really poor in those wins too.

Last game we had too many injuries too.

Kurt Capewell says:

He has plenty of mates who get on the grog and have arguments​
Doesn't just happen in the footy world.​
Payne and Albert "love each other" both on and off the field.​
It's a deadset storm in a teacup.​
At training they block out the outside noise (including the Karens, in this thread, talking shit)​
They're worrying about how to get better on the footy field.​
2:35s on:

Funny how quickly this story died on its ass in the media. I guess having Ikin and Kev at the club in official capacities have some benefits.

Kurt Capewell says:

At training they block out the outside noise (including the Karens, in this thread, talking shit)

That's very specific from Capes, didn't know he was a member here.

Hold the ball and don't run toward the side line. Basically tell Toes and Cobbs to pull their fingers out and think.
I share your feelings about Tyson vs Billy. Which do you think would be more likely to get under Walker's skin and put him off his game?

Kurt Capewell says:

At training they block out the outside noise (including the Karens, in this thread, talking shit)​

Maybe he can tell Brent Read to go **** himself too.

Journalists get the rope.

The interesting thing about Brent Read is, he is a Broncos supporter/lover.
He is also very good pals with everyone favourite ex-NRL coach, Anthony Seibold.
I’d hate to join the dots here..

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Battler
  • Pablo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.