NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

The interesting thing about Brent Read is, he is a Broncos supporter/lover.
He is also very good pals with everyone favourite ex-NRL coach, Anthony Seibold.
I’d hate to join the dots here..
Maybe he can tell Brent Read to go **** himself too.

Journalists get the rope.
Brent Read was one of the crucial three (Read, Badel and Honnery) who tipped us to make the 8:

so after kelly has his surgery he should have a new boot maybe haas needs to go step on them:D

Haas and Kelly will be suspended for 1-2 weeks. If Haas plays this week, he will definitely miss Penrith next week, and possibly the Bulldogs the week after. If it had been Payne's first offence he would've only had a warning. Albert will serve his sentence when he returns from injury.

Kevvie:

“We support Payne 100 per cent. We love what he does on the field and he is working hard on himself off the field. I’m disappointed it happened. I wasn’t pissed off because I know what blokes are like. I’ve been living in this world for a long time, things can happen. It’s just an incident and those two boys are remorseful for their actions. I don’t think Payne did a whole lot wrong. He was trying to do the right thing by his teammate who stepped out of line. He tried to calm the situation.”​
“It certainly wasn’t alcohol-related with Payne. It was unfortunate that it was him. I believe he was trying to do the right thing. We love having Payne here. We’re building a club here and Payne is very much a part of that. He has been working hard on his off-field stuff. This one is a left-field incident but it’s there and we have to be respectful of that.”​

McHunt

This reminds me of school where some kid starts bullying and pushing you around, so you punch the little rat, and you both get suspended.

Is the suspension club imposed or NRL? I don't mind if it's club based, I'll be pretty annoyed if it's NRL.

Haas and Kelly will be suspended for 1-2 weeks. If Haas plays this week, he will definitely miss Penrith next week, and probably the Bulldogs the week after.

Kevvie:

“We support Payne 100 per cent. We love what he does on the field and he is working hard on himself off the field. I’m disappointed it happened. I wasn’t pissed off because I know what blokes are like. I’ve been living in this world for a long time, things can happen. It’s just an incident and those two boys are remorseful for their actions. I don’t think Payne did a whole lot wrong. He was trying to do the right thing by his teammate who stepped out of line. He tried to calm the situation.”​
“It certainly wasn’t alcohol-related with Payne. It was unfortunate that it was him. I believe he was trying to do the right thing. We love having Payne here. We’re building a club here and Payne is very much a part of that. He has been working hard on his off-field stuff. This one is a left-field incident but it’s there and we have to be respectful of that.”​

McHunt
Wait a minute, Haas has done nothing wrong and will miss 2 weeks? Blokes who take cocaine on video miss 1 week?

NRL are full of fucking idiots.

Haas and Kelly will be suspended for 1-2 weeks. If Haas plays this week, he will definitely miss Penrith next week, and probably the Bulldogs the week after.

Kevvie:

McHunt
Ohh look, the nrl grandstanding on a broncos players, who could have seen that coming… they are an absolute embarrassment.

This reminds me of school where some kid starts bullying and pushing you around, so you punch the little rat, and you both get suspended.

Is the suspension club imposed or NRL? I don't mind if it's club based, I'll be pretty annoyed if it's NRL.
"the NRL will propose a one or two game ban for Kelly and Haas, the latter of whom faces a third strike after falling foul of the integrity unit twice in the past three year."​

What a load of shit.
The sentence hasn't been handed down yet. It's possible it could start against the Roosters if the Integrity Unit gets its shit together in time.

Queensland Police have charged Panthers gun Taylan May with assault occasioning bodily harm and he wont miss a single game.
Payne shoves a drunk bloke and gives him a love tap, no charges laid, and he will miss two games?

What the **** is going on?
Seriously? What the **** is going on?

"the NRL will propose a one or two game ban for Kelly and Haas, the latter of whom faces a third strike after falling foul of the integrity unit twice in the past three year."​

What an absolute joke, what a stupid sport we follow. And third strike then what? If you a gun player, go straight to the Roosters, do not pass go. If you are a rubbish player, go straight to the Tigers, do not ask questions?

Queensland Police have charged Panthers gun Taylan May with assault occasioning bodily harm and he wont miss a single game.
Payne shoves a drunk bloke and gives him a love tap, no charges laid, and he will miss two games?

Did you read the Panther's statement?

"The club subsequently implemented disciplinary measures against May, while giving fair consideration to the circumstances of the incident, and deemed the matter finalised. The NRL has not imposed any disciplinary measures against May, therefore he is eligible for NRL selection."

Seriously, what a load of rubbish.

Haas and Kelly will be suspended for 1-2 weeks. If Haas plays this week, he will definitely miss Penrith next week, and possibly the Bulldogs the week after. If it had been Payne's first offence he would've only had a warning. Albert will serve his sentence when he returns from injury.

Kevvie:

McHunt

There we have it, the Broncos Principle in full effect for all to see.

Stand up to it Donuts.

You know what's going on. Isn't it obvious?

Let’s make this very clear, Brandon Smith wasn’t suspended for any matches because of the allstars precedence created by the nrls’s **** up of latrell Mitchell’s suspension. Neither was Walsh, he was already suspended for rd 1 because of a cautionary conduct charge, yet the nrl allowed him to serve it concurrently with the drug charge suspension, and he then, like Smith, got the second game included in the allstars. In what world can you serve a suspension in a game you were never eligible to play? Then we have Dylan Walker, serial offender, pleading guilty to assault in court and abdo hands him a 1 wk suspension, and then turns around and gives Staggs 2 wks for something that had ZERO police involvement. The NRL is either incompetent or corrupt or both, “integrity unit” my arse.

There we have it, the Broncos Principle in full effect for all to see.

Stand up to it Donuts.
The Broncos shouldn't have sent it to the Integrity Unit. They should've handled it in house and told the NRL it was a non event. They should've trotted them out arm-in-arm, to say they feel a bit sheepish, and had them crack a couple of jokes about it. And that would've been it.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.