NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

I wonder if we should have just appeared in public to just come down on the two of them a little harder than we did. Does make me wonder when they stick Kevvie in front of a camera and he says that Payne didnt do a lot wrong and he was just trying to do the right thing and calm his team mate down whether the integrity unit think we havent taken it seriously. Lets face it, i dont think Payne was exactly trying to diffuse the situation despite what Kevvie is saying.
Should have been caught with coke instead.

less serious

Theoretically what would happen if the Broncos refused to take the field over something like this?

The Broncos seem to be very much on the side of Payne and outing Kelly, saying it was all Kelly’s doing..
With this suspension, how many games has Payne missed playing for us?
cant wait for him shit on the club again and ask for a release.

Lol at NRL

Here’s hoping it’s at players choosing just like St George got last year

Hope this manages to piss Haas off concerning the way NSWRL have treated him and makes him more determined to stay here.

Also, if Kevvie does not use this to re-enforce that attitude of us against them and bond the team tighter together he's more of a fool than I thought.

As soon as he's out of the boot, we select him.

So in the past year Staggs drunken unwanted advances to a women in a bar, which did not attract police involvement, and a late night push & barely a shove between two teammates , incurred greater sanction by the NRL than;

- assault,
- drink driving,
- drug possession,
- drug taking on camera and
- racial vilification.

The only common denominator being that they were both involving Broncos players.

Bet Haas is really stoked that the club dobbed him in to the integrity unit. Should have swept it under the carpet. Nothing to see other than Kelly behaving like a complete knob.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • teampjta
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.