NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Bet Haas is really stoked that the club dobbed him in to the integrity unit. Should have swept it under the carpet. Nothing to see other than Kelly behaving like a complete knob.
The video was released online before the club saw it.

what we should have said was, it is an internal matter, we will deal with it, and the NRL can **** off.

The video was released online before the club saw it.

what we should have said was, it is an internal matter, we will deal with it, and the NRL can **** off.

if we did that the NRL would have doubled the penalty

if we did that the NRL would have doubled the penalty
They are cowards, they don’t do anything beyond what they think a club will accept without fighting back & bitching to the media. Our problem is we have become push overs, on and off the field. We don’t whinge, we don’t cause problems, we just cop it sweet. So what happens? The NRL exploit it, we become the example for rule crackdowns, and the opportunity to grandstand on player behaviour so they have something to point to to say “we’re tough”. You reckon they are going to try it on with the dogs now Gould’s there with his own media pulpit, or the roosters with Politis, or Tripp with Melbourne & his newscorp betting alliances, or Souths with Nick Pappas? Instead we have Karl “the clueless wonder” Morris, who even if he understood the game wouldn’t have the wherewithal to recognise injustice or the guts to do anything about it.

Management's first blow to their credibility.

what does the NRL live in a bubble where they don't see videos that are released to the media?

when you're a recognisable person and have a bust up in a public place in 2022 ... there is zero chance it hasn't been recorded and passed to the media somewhere

I'm not watching the game this week if and when he gets suspended and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

How do we contact the club? I am sick of this and I am sure we all are. Time for us to contact the club and tell them that once this suspension is handed down NOW is the time for them to stop rolling over and stand up or we are walking away.

I'm not watching the game this week if and when he gets suspended and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

How do we contact the club? I am sick of this and I am sure we all are. Time for us to contact the club and tell them that once this suspension is handed down NOW is the time for them to stop rolling over and stand up or we are walking away.
Count me in.

Is anyone surprised this happens the week we play the club that the media is trying to push Haas towards?

You just know they're going to organise a meeting with him after the game too.

Count me in.

Telephone​

07 38589111

Email​

info@broncos.com.au

I have already emailed the club and expressed my disgust at the double standards shown by the NRL integrity unit. I have advised that if the club does not contest this issue in the strongest way possible publicly I will be withdrawing my support for the club.

If you really care about the club, you might want to seriously consider doing likewise.

Otherwise you have no right to bleat on this forum.

Telephone​

07 38589111

Email​

info@broncos.com.au

I have already emailed the club and expressed my disgust at the double standards shown by the NRL integrity unit. I have advised that if the club does not contest this issue in the strongest way possible publicly I will be withdrawing my support for the club.

If you really care about the club, you might want to seriously consider doing likewise.

Wholeheartedly agree, cheers for the info.

Telephone​

07 38589111

Email​

info@broncos.com.au

Will email them today. They need to be inundated to understand us fans think we're being taken for a ride and absolutely do not appreciate it.

May playing this weekend is a fucking farce.

Will email them today. They need to be inundated to understand us fans think we're being taken for a ride and absolutely do not appreciate it.

May playing this weekend is a fucking farce.
Good to hear matey. I hope to God the fans take yours and my attitude. It's time we, as a fan base started to make our voices heard.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.