NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

The NRL management just seem to make a poor impression.

The game has the origin story of coming from Sydney and never seems to have gone much beyond that, they have been dragged by demographics into QLD, have some success in NZ!?, a joke of a relocated QLD club that plays in Melbourne and is annoyingly the best run club at the same time.. Otherwise they just haven't done the expansion idea at all well.

With regards the officiating, suspensions and general bias, I think Tod Payten nailed it... it's not really a Sydney bias I personally think, but a bias for the top clubs which is largely unconscious and much harder to deal with as a result... which would be fine by me if Brisbane was still a top club :) but we aint.

in fairness, why should it be up to the fans to drive standards and push for positive change at a professional sporting organisation ?
Because it's our game and it's our club. And what does "in fairness" even mean in this instance?

It is us the supporter base who are being short changed, if you feel your helpless in this matter and too apathetic to agitate for change that's 'fair' enough.

But sure you can think of a thousand ways to remain passive and see the same shit continue.

It was stupid, but tame compared to some of the shit other players have done in the past 6 months. LOL @ any suspension imposed by the NRL for it (a club imposed suspension would be different), this comp is such a joke and gets worse every round.

The Club has to show some balls here, why would any of the players stand up and spill blood on the field for the club if the club isn't prepared to have the players backs off the field.

The coach and club has to push back at the NRL, it's time to stop being softcocks on and off the field.

Also, be prepared that nothing will come from our action here but be prepared to push, this will take time and effort but we need to let the NRL know we are sick of them ruining the game we love. This is the straw that has broken the camel's back.

Is it the right straw? Probably not but it will become it nevertheless.

Telephone​

07 38589111

Email​

info@broncos.com.au

I have already emailed the club and expressed my disgust at the double standards shown by the NRL integrity unit. I have advised that if the club does not contest this issue in the strongest way possible publicly I will be withdrawing my support for the club.

If you really care about the club, you might want to seriously consider doing likewise.

Otherwise you have no right to bleat on this forum.
**** it, as long as it's one more email they have to delete.

Will pester any other media email too. **** this bullshit.

What a surprise. A journo trying to create an issue from nothing.

That was the hardest two minutes to watch.

**** the media are *****.

Staff having a bit of fun over a nothing incident "Clearly the club aren't taking it seriously!!"

Oh he called me love too! Rage intensifies.

That was the hardest two minutes to watch.

**** the media are *****.

Staff having a bit of fun over a nothing incident "Clearly the club aren't taking it seriously!!"

Oh he called me love too! Rage intensifies.

This is why I don’t like her. She’s got the same attitude all germos have but is tinged with the victim complex of man-hating ‘feminists’

I was happy for her to stay in NSW

To be fair, Katie isnt too bad. She goes to everything and is asking questions really from a fan point of view and doesnt write puff pieces sensationalising.

Better than Badel's muckraking.

Active Now

• Organix
  • marw
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Pablo
  • maddo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • HVbronco
  • kman
  • jarro65
  • ettybay
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.