Broncos Keen To Secure Bellamy * BELLAMY SIGNS WITH STORM *

Re: Broncos Keen To Secure Bellamy

Going to have to have a chat with my informer though, he's deadset useless!

We can be the first team to win the GF without a coach. [icon_lol1.

or

What about the know-alls on here, WE can be joint coaches.

Nashy said:

Your other personality. [icon_razz1

Kaz said:
We can be the first team to win the GF without a coach. [icon_lol1.

or

What about the know-alls on here, WE can be joint coaches.

[icon_lol1. Which know-alls would we pick? We'd never agree on a team! [icon_lol1.

I'm glad he didn't come!

Coxy, if you don't think its Henjak, Henry and Bell end are gone, do you have any ideas who?????

Coxy

The old paper, rock, scissors.

I have a feeling it's Daniel Anderson.

ronnyd said:
I'm glad he didn't come!

Coxy, if you don't think its Henjak, Henry and Bell end are gone, do you have any ideas who?????

Bell end, hehe.

Terry Matterson or Daniel Anderson. They're the only others that made the shortlist.

I don't understand why people are glad he didn't come. He might be a bit of a douche, and employs some questionable tactics, but deadset, we would have won the comp every year he would have been here with us. [icon_ee

oh well , big deal I didn't really want Bellamy as coach and I am hoping we can give someone like Terry Matterson or Ivan Henjak a crack at the top job.

Coxy said:
ronnyd said:
I'm glad he didn't come!

Bell end, hehe.

Terry Matterson or Daniel Anderson. They're the only others that made the shortlist.

My preference would be Matterson then. but i'd still like to see Henjak given a shot, i don't think we would lose too many players if Henjak is announced coach.

Kaz said:
Nashy said:

Don't have a split personality, if I did, I'm sure it would be awesome.

It's actually someone I work with who's related to someone in Broncos management.

Alec said:
I don't understand why people are glad he didn't come. He might be a bit of a douche, and employs some questionable tactics, but deadset, we would have won the comp every year he would have been here with us. [icon_ee

You can't be sure of that. And the fact he's a douche and employs questionable tactics is enough to suggest he could do more harm than good to the Broncos' culture.

It was obvious he wasn't coming from the moment he published his little rant about how the Broncos are hypocrites for criticising his methods.

Alec said:

Every year? Then I don't understand how he didn't get named Coach of the Century last night?

Nashy said:
Kaz said:
Nashy said:

Don't have a split personality, if I did, I'm sure it would be awesome.

It's actually someone I work with who's related to someone in Broncos management.

Cletus from the Simpsons?

"Now Brandine, they is my parents too".

Alec said:
I don't understand why people are glad he didn't come. He might be a bit of a douche, and employs some questionable tactics,

Because I didn't want him to get our players to use dirty tactics to win.

Meat77 said:
Alec said:

Every year? Then I don't understand how he didn't get named Coach of the Century last night?

He is by far the best coach in the NRL right now. He didn't get it because his actual coaching career wasn't long and isn't even close to being over.

Seriously, he can make all of his players play much better than they actually are. We would have dominated easilly.

Hey Brandine, I can call my mom from up here.

HEY MA, GET ON THE DANG ROOF!

Active Now

• Strop
  • Lozza
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.