Broncos NYC 2014

I watched Toowoomba v Wynnum Colts on the weekend, Wynnum rolled them 78-4... (Toowoomba are bottom of the table). Elijah Alick came out and played fullback even though he wasnt on the team sheet. He was actively involved, scored a try, broke the first tackle always and made a few half breaks. Was clearly a standout at this level. He hasn't shined in the Holden Cup yet really... and really doesnt get much involvement from the wing. (Also George Fai was dominating, scored an amazing individual try beating 6 defenders on a 60m+ run, as well as providing offloads all day for Wynnum tries)

A qrl.com article about the state championships mentioned Jayden Nikorima had a torn ACL, so he might be done for the season?!

Jayden has a high ankle sprain, out for 5-6 weeks. Not sure where the qrl got a torn acl from.

Why is it so hard to find the team list? Manly has theirs named on their site, but I can't find ours anywhere...??

Just got to the game. Boys are down 12-0 already. Manly look good so far. Kodi is having a shocker. 2 dropped balls already.

Last edited:
Manly in again. 16-0 kick to come.

Broncos score. Nice grubber close to the line from Taylor who found Duncan coming through with a nice pickup. Taylor converts, 16-6.

Looks like the young Broncos are the real deal this year. I'm tipping them to win the comp.

FYI, that was sarcasm...

Last edited:
Broncos score. Nice grubber close to the line from Taylor who found Duncan coming through with a nice pickup. Taylor converts, 16-6.

so I'm guessing we're about four minutes into the game ?

Brisbane in again. Drew made a nice break down field and from the ensuing play, Kodi showed some nice footwork on the line to go over for a try. Conversion missed. 16-10.

Edit: 5 mins to go in the first half.

Last edited:
Manly in again. 20-10 at half time.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Dreaglor
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • Lurker
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.