Broncos NYC 2014

Manly in again. Our right edge defence with young Tuttle is pretty fragile.

Fullback for Manly looks the goods.

Nice little blindside grubber from Taylor sees the Broncos score in the corner

Broncos score through their Winger on the left. Lovely little grubber from Taylor at the line. Manly 24, Brisbane 14. Taylor missed the kick and walked back right in front of me. Dude looks about 16!

Greinke is putting his hand up now. Playing strong.

Beautiful offload from Kodi to Drew who ran about 30 meters and got the ball on the inside to the Winger to score. 24-20.

Lovely skill from Duncan P there. Slid through 3 defenders near the line to score. Score is tied, 24-24. It's all Brisbane right now.

Taylor converts from near the sideline. Brisbane 26, Manly 24.

Last edited:
Broncos over again. Front Rower Lindsay Collins barged his way over. 32-24.

Broncos in again. Manlys middle defence has turned to crap. Taylor went in under the posts after a great bust from Brandon Lee.

Brandon Lee goes good. Tackle bust machine.

Any future star Broncos player today? Who played well and who has a future?

All the players I mentioned. Drew looks ready for first grade to me. Greinke and Lee look like future first graders too.

What about Taylor and Duncan? Would Drew be a gun centre in first grade?

Taylor has a good kicking game in the ingoal.

What about Taylor and Duncan? Would Drew be a gun centre in first grade?

Drew will be good in first grade, he just needs a bit more size.

Taylor and Duncan need a bit more work. Their defence is still suspect for mine, but both look like natural ball players. Taylor more a natural half with Duncan more of a natural runner. Duncan probably more ready physically.

Drew will be good in first grade, he just needs a bit more size.

Taylor and Duncan need a bit more work. Their defence is still suspect for mine, but both look like natural ball players. Taylor more a natural half with Duncan more of a natural runner. Duncan probably more ready physically.

Drew will play wing to start with then progress to the centres once hodges has retired. He is very good and super quick.
You are dead right about taylor and duncan, there defense is still suspect. Taylor has a great kicking game but hard to see him replacing hunt anytime soon.
Duncan isnt in the long term plans of the club so not sure where he fits or ends up.

All the players I mentioned. Drew looks ready for first grade to me. Greinke and Lee look like future first graders too.

Some depth in our forwards for 1st grade would be fantastic! And by depth, I don't mean Stagg and Lowrie.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.