Broncos NYC 2014

Some depth in our forwards for 1st grade would be fantastic! And by depth, I don't mean Stagg and Lowrie.

Collins is a real nrl prospect and has great size for a front rower. Im confident he will go on to nrl and have a long career. Arrow also looks likely to progress. As for lee and adams they have the ability but I dont know if these 2 boys will be required after this year, molo has already made his debut so he is on the right path. Greinke and offahengaue have been talked up quite alot but I don't see them going on or being long term nrl players.

Lee would be a good bench forward because of his ability to also slot in at hooker if there is an injury

The game today was pathetic. Broncos scored 32 points in the last 20 minutes to win it but that was easy to call as Manly ran out of puff for the last 10 minutes before halftime. My wife said to me Manly will put 40 on us and I told her no we will win this easy but it covered up some real problems in defence

Drew will play wing to start with then progress to the centres once hodges has retired. He is very good and super quick.
You are dead right about taylor and duncan, there defense is still suspect. Taylor has a great kicking game but hard to see him replacing hunt anytime soon.
Duncan isnt in the long term plans of the club so not sure where he fits or ends up.
I am not sure why Hodges retiring him would help Drew get to the centres as Copely seems earmarked for Hodges position. Drew plays left centre and I would assume he will have to replace Reed to get a position in the centres

I am not sure why Hodges retiring him would help Drew get to the centres as Copely seems earmarked for Hodges position. Drew plays left centre and I would assume he will have to replace Reed to get a position in the centres

Could anyone see Drew as a future Origin player?

I expect reed to go before hodges and the long term centre pairing will end up copley and drew.

Drew looks a class about the NYC. Has he had a run in the Q cup yet?? His missus looked alright from where I was sitting as well.

Opacic have been outstanding this year.

He was outstanding again yesterday. His development has been my hightlight of the year so far.

Taylor's kicking game was really strong, he put them under plenty of pressure. Come back was good but should never have been needed.

He was outstanding again yesterday. His development has been my hightlight of the year so far.

Taylor's kicking game was really strong, he put them under plenty of pressure. Come back was good but should never have been needed.

Opacic looks really strong and puts in 110%. He and Drew look good on that left side.

Opacic looked good, no doubt. His support play seems to be his best asset and got him 2 tries yesterday.

Queensland Under 18s

1. Jayden Nikorima (Brisbane Broncos)

2. Riva-Weiss Pati (Brisbane Broncos/Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
3. Elijah Alick (Brisbane Broncos/Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
4. Junior Taefu (Brisbane Broncos/Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
5. Gideon Mosby-Gela (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Stingers)
6. Lachlan Lewis (Canberra Raiders)
7. Cooper Bambling (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Stingers)
8. Lindsay Collins (Brisbane Broncos/Norths Devils)
9. Jake Turpin (Melbourne Storm)
10. George Fai (Brisbane Broncos/Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
11. Regan Grieve (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Stingers)
12. Coen Hess (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Stingers)
13. Kieran Duffin (Brisbane Broncos/Norths Devils)
14. Ross Bella (Mackay Cutters)
15. Samuelu Lavea (Brisbane Broncos/Ipswich Jets)
16. Charlie Galo (Melbourne Storm)
17. Keegan Hipgrave (Brisbane Broncos/Gold Coast Green)
18. Joseph Burchell (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)
Coach: Anthony Seibold

I just seen 1910's qld 18's origin team. I think we are in for another flogging again this year...

For those who want to know more and witness 2 potential top liners (outside of nikorima, bambling and collins) I suggest you keep an eye out for Keegan Hipgrave and Joseph Burchell. These 2 players are very special................. Hipgrave is in the broncos system and is a meat axe, and burchell has been contracted to the bulldogs, he is an unbelievable talent...

Just watched Hipgravel on YOuTube. Certainly looks angry

Was actually reasonably impressed by Drew in his limited NRL experience last year, similar attributes to Jack Wighton, good to hear he's improving, hopefully he gets some more NRL games sooner rather than later, or at least some ISC experience.

Scott Lewis' son and obviously nephew of Wally and Marty Bella's son in the Qld side.

Bit shocked Carlin Anderson didn't make it, he's playing ISC and playing well while most of the team are only playing Colts or NYC.

The highlights of Hipgrave on youtube make it seem like he was a man against boys, was he an early grower?

I just seen 1910's qld 18's origin team. I think we are in for another flogging again this year...

For those who want to know more and witness 2 potential top liners (outside of nikorima, bambling and collins) I suggest you keep an eye out for Keegan Hipgrave and Joseph Burchell. These 2 players are very special................. Hipgrave is in the broncos system and is a meat axe, and burchell has been contracted to the bulldogs, he is an unbelievable talent...
What position does Burchell play?
As 18th man i am guessing he wont get a game for Qld

Active Now

• Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Painin the Haas
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.