Broncos NYC 2014

Know how Ash Taylor is going?

From what I've seen, which is 2 live games in the last 6 weeks or so, he's coming along nicely. His short kicking game is effective, he's quick off the mark and has a decent passing game. His defence needs a lot of work, but he certainly looks like a prospect.

From what I've seen, which is 2 live games in the last 6 weeks or so, he's coming along nicely. His short kicking game is effective, he's quick off the mark and has a decent passing game. His defence needs a lot of work, but he certainly looks like a prospect.

Thanks Brett. From the limited number of matches I've seen, most of the lower grades so to speak have a lot to learn about defence.

Lovely try there to Greinke. Nice ball from Taylor, though it looked forward to me.

Fucking great pass there from Taylor to put Opacic in, in the corner.

Greinke and Arrow look like real prospects for us in the backrow.

This side looks really good, in attack and defence. IMO they'd easily beat the Raiders first grade team.

Kodi is a real handful. Whether he would star like this in the nrl is anyone's guess but my god he is fun to watch

Boy oh boy we look good. Ofa and Molo are beasting it up through the middle. Berrell is providing great dummy half service - he really gets out quickly and gets the defence back peddling immediately.

Great bit of skill there from Duncan P. This is the best the young Broncos have looked all year.

To say I'm impressed is an understatement

Wow, we have some guns in this team. The coaches will have to give a lot of thought about who we're going to keep and who we're going to let go over the next three or four years because we won't be able to keep them all.

Great skills there from Kodi. Drew 2 in and put Tuttle over with ease.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • mrtij
  • Skyblues87
  • Tmac
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • Stix
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.