Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% of interchanges is one per team per game.

How did I miss this?!
[MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] you can breathe a little bit easier.

If it's true... and hopefully it is. But it's still speculation until an announcement.

How did I miss this?!
@Ari Gold you can breathe a little bit easier.

I can't find any other sources. I imagine if we did that would be mentioned somewhere. Or maybe they're being sneaking and mean Isiah and Harlem!

Some guy on twitter said we have re-signed them but he probably read it here lol

Chris Garry just spoke to the Broncos and no we haven't signed them yet. Via Twitter.

Wouldn't surprise me if Masters has let the cat out of the bag early.

Would love to get confirmation on signing the nikorimi, awesome players.

Wouldn't surprise me if Masters has let the cat out of the bag early.
The more I read of Masters lately the more of a hack he seems to becoming. Incapable of leaving the predjucies of his childhood expectations to one side. A bit like Gould, but he seems to have had his allegences paid for.

Could Bennett possibly look into signing Marmin Barba due to the new rule-changes?

Could Bennett possibly look into signing Marmin Barba due to the new rule-changes?

tumblr_m32ucneVaW1rut0ggo1_500.gif

Highlights: Rd6 Devils V Jets - QRL

Nem's try on the weekend, game was in the balance until then. From the kick off the Jets go again and score.

V Norths Nem (who is quickly becoming my favourite ISC player)

18 hit ups
243m
4 offloads
1 line break
1 try
11 tackles
1 miss

Which for the year stats show from 6 games.

92 runs
1036m
15 offloads
8 line breaks
6 tries
77 tackles
7 misses

Now that we've re-signed McCullough for another two years, it's interesting to see how many and which of our players come off contract at the end of 2017, not too sure that's a good thing.

Broncos players coming off contract at the end of 2017 -

Arrow
Blair
Boyd
Garbutt
Hunt
McCullough
McGuire
Oates
Reed
(Bennett)

I don't mind having most of our players coming off contract at the same time as Wayne, leaves us with plenty of options for the post-Bennett era.

On NRL 360 tonight Dobbo said that we've likely only got enough room under the cap to keep 2/3 of Kahu, Glenn, Thaiday.

If that's true I hope we keep Kahu & Glenn, as great as Thaiday has been playing as of recent, we can't bank on him performing at this level for the next couple of years, Kahu & Glenn still have improvement in their game.

On NRL 360 tonight Dobbo said that we've likely only got enough room under the cap to keep 2/3 of Kahu, Glenn, Thaiday.

If that's true I hope we keep Kahu & Glenn, as great as Thaiday has been playing as of recent, we can't bank on him performing at this level for the next couple of years, Kahu & Glenn still have improvement in their game.
Was just watching that. Surely Fox can come up with someone better than Dobbo for their Queensland news.

If dobbo said that then we most likely have cap to keep all three and sign Sonny bill

If thats true then thanks for your service Sam, but it's time for you to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • vertigo
  • Pigskin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Rah88
  • phoenix
  • Waynesaurus
  • mrtij
  • IceWorks
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.