unsure about Dodds

don't bother signing Lowrie, Stagg or Whitchurch

Last edited:
Kahu, Nikorima x 2, Ofahengue should be priorities

Glenn and Thaidays we should sign if they maintain their current form

McCullough and Vidot should be signed unless we can find someone better

unsure about Dodds

don't bother signing Lowrie, Stagg or Whitchurch

Agree with all that but would add that I am ok with losing Dodds if it means we keep the guys you mentioned.

Agree with all that but would add that I am ok with losing Dodds if it means we keep the guys you mentioned.

I'm ok with losing Dodds as well come to think of it, although i'm not against re-signing him as a depth option.

Especially as i think Wallace, Offa and possibly Molo will have overtaken him in the pecking order by next season

As 1910 revealed already, Darren Nicholls to South Sydney.

[TWEET]587397300831387648[/TWEET]

What's his chances of getting a game if Sutton comes back in?

Fantastic opportunity, best of luck to him!

Coming up off contract:

Dodds
Glenn
Kahu
Lowrie
McCullough
Nikorima x 2
Ofahengaue
Stagg
Thaiday
Vidot
Whitchurch

Would re-sign all but Vidot, Whitchurch, Stagg and Lowrie.

Keep Oates on the wing, bring in someone like Anderson or that Nem fella from the Jets for the other flank.

You still have to fill your second tier cap of $440,000. Which is what some of the guys on that list do.

I hope Nicholls gets his opportunity with Souths. He's been knocking on the door for awhile now but was always going to be an understudy here.

I think there is a silver lining in it for Brisbane as it could open the door for an Ash Taylor or Jayden Nikorima to get their shot. Both have had their moments in the Holden Cup and could do the job if called on.

Yeah I'm glad Nicholls is gone, A) because I'd like to see him get a crack in first grade somewhere and B) because it increases the likeliness of us needing to keep Taylor & Jikorima.

Dodds
Glenn
Kahu
Lowrie
McCullough
Nikorima x 2
Ofahengaue
Stagg
Thaiday
Vidot
Whitchurch

Bolded are the ones I'd re-sign, if we need to fill the second tier cap, let's do it with people who have upside and might actually be useful down the track (Carlin, etc)

Sorry; you can add Green to that off contract list too.

Yet Greenberg points out that the number of times a player comes on a third time in a game is only 10 per cent of all interchanges, or less than one per game per week. His blueprint for the future is more tries.

Bennett, a six-times premiership winning coach, has already seen it, re-signing his talented Nikorima duo, described by the Broncos as youngsters with "super footwork", while searching for similar talent.

Geez, you'd think they would check their facts first.

Bennett, a six-times premiership winning coach, has already seen it, re-signing his talented Nikorima duo, described by the Broncos as youngsters with "super footwork", while searching for similar talent.

How did I miss this?!
[MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] you can breathe a little bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • DrGee
  • Santa
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • mrtij
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Professor47
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.