Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Thaiday been offered a new contract yet? I thought I read somewhere that he will remain a Bronco.... It's just that I heard today that the Raiders are very interested and have tabled an offer??

Raiders throw money at everyone off contact lol

As good as Thaiday has been going, if losing him means we keep our kids and Glenn, I'm ok with it.

I'm worried Thaiday might start slacking off again once he re-signs.

Yeah for sure, would love for him to stay but not at the expensive of some of our promising youngsters. Still would HATE to see him running around in Raiders colours.

Has Thaiday been offered a new contract yet? I thought I read somewhere that he will remain a Bronco.... It's just that I heard today that the Raiders are very interested and have tabled an offer??

Straight swap for Papalli. But he's a bit hot and cold lately.

Better the devil you know I suppose.

only sign him on 1 year deals

Need to screen-cap Michael's reaction.

That's me whenever I read about Taylor, Garbutt or Anderson. :laugh:

Probably Oates then, since he's next off contract?

He re-signed in the preseason didn't he?

Oates is secured until 2017.

Possibly we're losing Ben Barba's excess? Next year was the year we were supposed to pay him a shitload more IIRC, and I believe the Sharks are paying most of that now. That could pay for some upgrades and frankly, Thaiday can't possibly be getting a pay rise, can he? I mean, he was on notice at the start of the year, his form might have warranted an offer, but surely not an increased one.

I hope we re-sign Glenn more than anything, really think he's undervalued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Locky24
  • LittleDavey
  • Evander
  • BroncosMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • kluppy
  • porouian
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Tmac
  • Redfern_1980
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • BruiserMk1
  • phoenix
  • Gaz
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.