Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has certainly benefitted from the added attention naturally given to Milford this season, and has been a very good runner of the ball, making plenty of meters. Still the weakest defender in the forwards though...

He has certainly benefitted from the added attention naturally given to Milford this season, and has been a very good runner of the ball, making plenty of meters. Still the weakest defender in the forwards though...

He's bound to miss more tackles when he's defending next to Milford to be fair, he's basically covering 2 defensive positions, if he had a Hunt style defender at Five-Eighth his defensive stats would look much better.

Anderson will sign another one year deal with Brisbane. He will be in the top 25 and full time squad. Dragons, Coast, Dogs and Cows all put offers to him.

What is with the one year deals?

Does that mean Bennett looks at him as a future first grade player?

Billy Walters made his ISC debut today for Easts.

The only people who like Chris Walker are those that have never spent any time with him. Absolute meat head.

Looks like Bennett doesn't mind him.
CEjCvL2UIAEW15p.jpg

And Bennett wanted to sign Packer IIRC, too.

Yeah because being a meat head is the same as stomping on someones head and spending time in prison. Thanks for the conversation, mate. But I have to go ummm wash my hair now.

He's a footy player. Odds on him being a meat head are pretty high.

Titans are looking to move Dave Taylor on for next season, and are willing to pay part of his salary, apparently.

Assuming he doesn't get convicted on those drug charges.. do we dare consider him?

I think we have more than enough backrowers and Taylor is frankly too much of a powderpuff to waste money on when we have the likes of Arrow and Greinke waiting in the wings. Ironically, the best I've seen DT play the past 2 years is as a centre rather than a winger. But unless Copley fails hard, I don't see how that's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • BRC088
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoshsie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • upthebroncs
  • Locky24
  • bb_gun
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • broncoscope
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Spooky1013
  • johnny plath
  • levikaden
  • NSW stables
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.