Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** no to Dane. I would rather kick punch myself in the dick repeatedly
Fair call.

I am with B4L on this one.
Right on.

I'd rather play a team of 17 Marantas than one that had Nielsen in it.
Sounds reasonable.

Lol Neilsen, I'd rather we get Norman back and give him the captaincy.
Whoa now, let's all just calm down a bit here, no need to say things we don't really mean.

Last edited:
I'd rather bring Scott Minto out of retirement

Dobbo's latest spoon full of bullshit is that Taylor will be joining Manly.. :lol:

"The Broncos know he's a superstar, and he's signed until next season.... but they'll release him if someone wants him"

What a retard

Dobbo's latest spoon full of bullshit is that Taylor will be joining Manly.. :lol:

"The Broncos know he's a superstar, and he's signed until next season.... but they'll release him if someone wants him"

What a retard

it's been known to happen ... and dobbo isn't the only one posting that rumour.

If Bennett doesn't see a way for Taylor to make first grade, then there is a chance he would release him for the good of his career.

besides Manly will be able to come in with a big offer after losing both Foran and Cherry-Evans.

Most teams that aren't the Raiders tend to release players that don't want to be there ... especially if those players are fringe first graders.

over the last few years, we have received several players who were "under contract" like Boyd, Blair, Barba etc. contracts mean jack shit these days ...

Last edited:

What a retard

Yeah, cod we are just such great guys. Deary me. Honestly I don't have a go at dobbo anymore, it's dickheads like ikin and Kent that know he's full of shit yet still have him on.

Let's go get Inglis for this year. I mean Souths know he is a superstar, but I'm sure they'll realise him if someone wants him.

Yeah, cod we are just such great guys. Deary me. Honestly I don't have a go at dobbo anymore, it's dickheads like ikin and Kent that know he's full of shit yet still have him on.

Let's go get Inglis for this year. I mean Souths know he is a superstar, but I'm sure they'll realise him if someone wants him.

are you really comparing Inglis to Taylor. Inglis is a QLD and Australia rep, and one of the best players in the game, while Taylor has potential but is only playing NYC (well, ISC this week I believe) BIG difference between the two

are you really comparing Inglis to Taylor. Inglis is a QLD and Australia rep, and one of the best players in the game, while Taylor has potential but is only playing NYC (well, ISC this week I believe) BIG difference between the two

You don't think I was being facetious?

I think it would be incredibly stupid to release taylor early. If by half way through next season he isn't getting a look in, sure. Taylor's only real opportunity with us is if one of our halves fails, and we won't know that until they have had a full year to gel. We have taylor signed until the end of next year and there is no gain by releasing him this year

The way some people talk him up he may as well be Greg Inglis.

You don't think I was being facetious?

I think it would be incredibly stupid to release taylor early. If by half way through next season he isn't getting a look in, sure. Taylor's only real opportunity with us is if one of our halves fails, and we won't know that until they have had a full year to gel. We have taylor signed until the end of next year and there is no gain by releasing him this year

stop using fancy words :tongue:

I'm sure Bennett has a pretty good idea by now where he see's Taylor fitting into the side, and unless it is as a regular first grader at some time in the future, i can see Bennett releasing him early for the good of his career.

this is all assuming that Manly (or another club) come in with a good offer.

and if he does see Taylor featuring as a regular first grader in the future, i do hope he has communicated his plans with Taylor, because if you are Taylor and see a halves combination of Milford, Hunt and Bennett (sorry Boyd :tongue: ) then you would likely think that your best chance of a first grade career is with another club.

Last edited:
As disappointing as it is to say, I don't think it's out of the question.

A lot has been written about the Broncos struggles with managing their salary cap and if they want to bring somebody else in or keep others they may have to let Taylor go early to facilitate that change.

I'm sure there's a few clubs approaching the Broncos over Taylor's future so it's certainly a concern.

If the Nikorimas re-sign then I can see Taylor being allowed to leave.

Might be telling he's lining up in ISC this weekend though. I mean, if you're going to evaluate a player before deciding on releasing him then it's the kind of thing you'd do. Of course, it's also the kind of thing you do if you're just developing a player as well, so could be nothing in it.

In my mind though he's already gone. That way it'll just be a pleasant surprise if he stays, rather than an umbrage inciting development if he leaves.

And yes, I had to look up how to spell umbrage!

Last edited:

Might be telling he's lining up in ISC this weekend though. I mean, if you're going to evaluate a player before deciding on releasing him then it's the kind of thing you'd do. Of course, it's also the kind of thing you do if you're just developing a player as well, so could be nothing in it.

In my mind though he's already gone. That way it'll just be a pleasant surprise if he stays, rather than an umbrage inciting development if he leaves.

Odfestudiohq_25252824252529.jpg

Lol...I got into trouble for 'helping' a fellow poster with that very word ! Very hard to understand when there are so many spelling tools available !

We should do a poll, who would we rather lose to Manly, Jikorima or Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • kluppy
  • LittleDavey
  • porouian
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • Tmac
  • Evander
  • Redfern_1980
  • Emanon
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • BruiserMk1
  • phoenix
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • Hoshsie
  • Nerd
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.