Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather sign Idris than BJ.

I would too but it will never happen. Our cleaner does the Titans' premises, brought in Idris' locker plaque and put it on my desk the day he left for the Panthers, said "there's not much you can do when a player wants to be near his Mum and his family".

Why not James Roberts. Bennett would be perfect for him!

No Idris please.
One of the laziest defenders and not that great a runner either. Also a contender for Ray Warren's Biggest Human Alive Award.

Apparently the Titans are a strong chance of signing Ofahengaue?

Leilua is a fucking potato. I'd hate to have to look at that head every week. Plus the brain snaps.

Wait until Taylor plays first grade. His face leaves BJ's for dead

Apparently the Titans are a strong chance of signing Ofahengaue?
What I have heard is his staying in Ipswich and the Titans are a chance but it's likely his going to sign for another 2 years at the broncos however with myles leaving they may go all out

Last edited:
Probably doesn't belong in here...

THE BRONCOS

TWELVE months after shunning Brisbane to sign a four-year deal at Melbourne, Smith lifts the lid on how close he came to finishing his career at the Broncos.

“I wouldn’t say I was 24 hours away but I was a phone call away,” Smith says.

“I was about to make a phone call to say, ‘Yes, I’m coming to the Broncos’.

“Wayne Bennett (who was coaching Newcastle at the time) wasn’t a factor. It’s funny … this is
the truth to it, I will tell you the reason I stayed in Melbourne.

“I had very serious thoughts to go home. I thought the best thing was for my wife (Barbara) and our three kids was to go home to our families (in Brisbane). We have no family support in Melbourne and the last few years it’s been tough. I’m away a lot and not being at home a lot with three kids is tough on Barb.

“I felt I needed to come home to support her. So I was trying to do the right thing by her. Then Barb sat me down one night and said, ‘What do you want to do? Don’t leave for me, if you are happy, I’m happy’.

“I said to Barb, ‘I was trying to help you, but in my heart I want to stay in Melbourne’.

“I knew in my gut it was Melbourne. When I told my wife I wanted to stay, it just felt right.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e-manly-halfback/story-fn2mcuj6-1227366786218

Look, I like Cam, but he stayed for the money.

The best thing from that article is that he still feels fresh and wants to continue past his current contract. QLD domination to never end.

I think it's good that he chose to stay. One-club players are good for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Redfern_1980
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • Evander
  • Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • ettybay
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncsgoat
  • BRC088
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.