Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbutt and Stagg will most probably go so I don't see a problem in taking him back. We need depth in the forwards and he will offer that, for some reason everyone thinks every player in your top 25 has to be a world beater but this will never happen with a salary cap

Garbutt and Stagg will most probably go so I don't see a problem in taking him back. We need depth in the forwards and he will offer that, for some reason everyone thinks every player in your top 25 has to be a world beater but this will never happen with a salary cap

My thoughts exactly

I've got mixed feelings on this.

On one hand, Dunamis strikes me as a club player who never wanted to leave but was given little choice. So he goes down to Sydney, proves that he has what it takes to make it as a first grader and wants to bring that back to the Broncos. I really admire his dedication and can't dismiss his passion for the club.

On the other hand, the Broncos have got a lot of quality prospects coming through and they have to be careful about how they manage their roster. Money is supposedly tight and they've still got to luck up the likes of Thaiday, Glenn, Kahu, Jayden Nikorima & Fai. Considering we've got the likes of Arrow, S'ua, Hipgrave, Collins etc. coming through I'd just have to question whether this is in the Broncos best interest or in Luis.

Have we re-signed Glenn, Thaiday and Kahu yet? I read an article that Glenn & Thaiday were done but haven't heard anything official as of yet. Getting worried that the longer they wait the less chance there is of re-signing them.

I've got mixed feelings on this.

On one hand, Dunamis strikes me as a club player who never wanted to leave but was given little choice. So he goes down to Sydney, proves that he has what it takes to make it as a first grader and wants to bring that back to the Broncos. I really admire his dedication and can't dismiss his passion for the club.

On the other hand, the Broncos have got a lot of quality prospects coming through and they have to be careful about how they manage their roster. Money is supposedly tight and they've still got to luck up the likes of Thaiday, Glenn, Kahu, Jayden Nikorima & Fai. Considering we've got the likes of Arrow, S'ua, Hipgrave, Collins etc. coming through I'd just have to question whether this is in the Broncos best interest or in Luis.
If we aren't careful though Pete, we will end up with no experience outside the main team. Most of the players you mentioned realistically will be 2017 or later before being ready for full time selection

Even then, what is experience when the only thing you've achieved of note is lose two consecutive finals games?

Even then, what is experience when the only thing you've achieved of note is lose two consecutive finals games?
Good call
I was talking about playing week on week. He wouldn't be in my top 17. If he commanded too much money then the coast can have him in place of Joey O since they missed him

I doubt he wants to come back to play reserves.

Seriously, I don't rate him. We've got any number of better backrowers than him both now and in the future.

It could be a way to say to Glenn and Thaiday in particular to hurry up and re-sign or we have to move on.

So will the Tits go hard on Taylor, or get Sezer to backflip?

So will the Tits go hard on Taylor, or get Sezer to backflip?

They'll probably do everything in their power to get Sezer to backflip, and if they can't, they'll go hard for Ash.

Titans should go for someone more experienced, like Sam Williams or something. 2 inexperienced rookies leading your side, you could be like the Tigers.

Titans should go for someone more experienced, like Sam Williams or something. 2 inexperienced rookies leading your side, you could be like the Tigers.

6. Sezer
7. Cherry-Evans

To:

6. Elgey
7. Williams

What an awful year it's been for the Titans.

Certainly shows there is a LOT of smoke to the Dunamis Lui rumour though you would imagine.

The most experienced off contract half is Chris Sandow.

I think Sandow has played more games. Not quality ones, but games nonetheless.

The most experienced off contract half is Chris Sandow.

And he sounds like their best option.

A good goal kicker too so that'll help them replace Sezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Tristan1990
  • davidp
  • Gaz
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Dexter
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Mr Fourex
  • maddo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.