Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them chasing Ash Taylor hard now..

And he sounds like their best option.

A good goal kicker too so that'll help them replace Sezer.

Maloney and Hodkinson are off contract for 2016. Neither of them have played more games than Sandow but they have both played Origin footy and played in a Grand Final. They are both excellent goal kickers and more consistent than Sandow.

With the money Gold Coast have at the moment, they should be able to offer them big money.

But if neither of them want to leave Sydney, then I guess Sandow is their only option.

Jeez, this whole DCE saga has really put them in a bad situation.

Last edited:
I can see them chasing Ash Taylor hard now..

I think you can rule out Taylor going to Titans.

Henry wants an experienced half to partner Elgey. They need it and Taylor doesn't provide that.

Last edited:
It's be becoming increasingly clear that the Titans targets should be set on one J Robson.

Broncos have signed Slater and Gordon... Lawyers as a sponsor. Fucking trolls.

I got excited when I saw broncos signed Slater on Twitter lol

Broncos have signed Slater and Gordon... Lawyers as a sponsor. Fucking trolls.

I've been wanting to use that joke for ages but one is normally injured when the Sharks or Tits play the Storm.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/broncos...rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Latest on Jayden Nikorima and Ash Taylor.

Nothing new just confirmation that St George are pursuing Jayden and they're offering him more money and a first grade spot for his services.

And Taylor is seen as Foran's replacement at the Sea Eagles.

However, Bennett is reportedly a huge fan of Taylor and wants to blood him at some point.

When Bennett was quizzed over retaining Kahu, he said something to the effect that Brisbane had lost too many talented players, inferring that the Broncos would focus on retaining players.

YES. THANK YOU, WAYNE you magnificent bastard.

When you know you've got the goods on your roster, RETAIN, RETAIN, RETAIN.

Any truth to the Glenn to Eels rumor?

Where are you picking the rumour up from?

Dunno how the Eels can afford any more players honestly, unless Hayne was on literally $2m a season.

Edit: The Gleen to Eels rumour was posted on LU by some random, probably just speculation.

Confirmed and signed today for 2016.

Wonderful news ,an it all goes well for a team looking to build for the future as we clealry are.

1910, have you heard anything about the increasing rumors of GI coming here for 2016? Where there is smoke, there is more than often fire, an clearly something is rustling in the background.

Would be awesome if you/or perhaps ermm, 'Daniel' ;) may be able to give us some further intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • levikaden
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Culhwch
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Dexter
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.