Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbo says Hodgo will retire at the end of this season so good to know he'll go around again another year ....

Nah I think he's right about this one, I get the feeling this is Hodges last season.

I think if we win the premiership he'll want to go out on a high, otherwise he's a fair chance of going round next year. He's been in decent health and retiring from Origin will also help out on that front.

I'd like to see Hodges run around (limp around) for us for another year.

He's retired from rep footy so would be a good chance of playing the majority of the season.

He still offers so much.

I'd like to see Hodges run around (limp around) for us for another year.

He's retired from rep footy so would be a good chance of playing the majority of the season.

He still offers so much.
I'll happily agree with whatever Hodges decides to do. I think it's 50/50, as someone else said, if we win a premiership, I think he retires.

I'll happily agree with whatever Hodges decides to do. I think it's 50/50, as someone else said, if we win a premiership, I think he retires.

I think it's a no-brainer that he'll retire if we win the premiership this year.

Does anyone know the Tigers prop we are apparently signing for next year?

probably Salesi Funaki.

yeah it was him. rumour seems to trace back to a twitter post a few weeks ago where someone said they were speaking to his dad and he'd told them he'd signed a two year deal with teh broncos.

Hopefully it's the real Funaki

funaki2.jpg

I actually don't know what other pieces to the puzzle we need at the Broncos.

Our roster is as close to perfect as you'll get in this day and age with salary cap restrictions.

(I could be the salt and sugar high I am on from burger and chips and coke from lunch tho...)

(I could be the salt and sugar high I am on from burger and chips and coke from lunch tho...)

Appreciate the honesty big fella. Look , i do agree with your sentiment to a certain extent ,but, still feel we are that 1 'x player'/superstar short.

May be this is where a certain unhappy Rabbitoh fits into the picture next year. Especially if Hodgo retires an we need another star centre. Watch this space ;)

DAMMIT! I was so excited to make that reference when I saw Funaki haha. You stole my moment! Now I'm going to throw you out of the ring so hard that you will land like Taka Michinoku at the 2000 RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Dreaglor
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.