Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the honesty big fella. Look , i do agree with your sentiment to a certain extent ,but, still feel we are that 1 'x player'/superstar short.

May be this is where a certain unhappy Rabbitoh fits into the picture next year. Especially if Hodgo retires an we need another star centre. Watch this space ;)

Dylan Walker? lol

Dylan Walker? lol

Austie ya little rooter lol! Great to hear from ya champ. Anyway, back to the discussions at hand. Look, its not Walker, but another apparently disgruntle Rabbit who by all accounts is very eager to 'come home'. I cant say any more than that at this stage as thats all i know. May be PM fellow subscriber 'Daniel' to see if his received any further updates from hes sauce. Or alternatively, wait to see what 1910 next posting reveals ¦)

Stay tune!

Austie ya little rooter lol! Great to hear from ya champ. Anyway, back to the discussions at hand. Look, its not Walker, but another apparently disgruntle Rabbit who by all accounts is very eager to 'come home'. I cant say any more than that at this stage as thats all i know. May be PM fellow subscriber 'Daniel' to see if his received any further updates from hes sauce. Or alternatively, wait to see what 1910 next posting reveals ¦)

Stay tune!

Chris McQueen?

Stay tune!

Bronco Djura?

I'm actually in shock that people are still taking FIH's posts seriously

Im not sold on us Signing GI at all. I will gladly eat my words and say i was wrong about the whole rumor but I've called BS on it from the start. I think we would be a stronger team with GI but I'm happy with Kahu Copley Reed and Anderson heading forward. I think Copley would have done just as good if not better then Reed in the past month given the service he has received off Milf so id keep Copley over Reed but that's just me. Copley is more athletic and more versatile IMO.

Stay tune!

Good find mate! I've heard things as well.

FiH, I've also been hearing murmers of Lote tuquiri returning to Brisbane. What did youse sauce say about it??

I heard his sick of Sydney and wants to set up he's life back in bre'ssy.

Sorry if this comes across badly, but FaithInHook there are really some things that I feel you need to know. The spelling of words such as "hes" for "his" and "his" for "he's" and "sauce" for "source" need to be addressed. Can somebody please just edit them for him? Or for me? If the rumours are sincere and have some founding then I would prefer to read them in a serious manner.

Anyway, IF Greg Inglis (assuming that is who FIH is intimating) comes to the Brisbane Broncos then I believe it will be a HUGE waste of money. I suppose we might get a couple of years out of him and Hodges' departure will MAYBE allow for that. However, it will come at the detriment of other young, capable and deserving players. Players who might leave if they believe they can achieve game time and increased salary at other clubs. I would prefer to have a team of players who know each other well and will play for each other than have Greg Inglis. No matter how good (or disgruntled) he MIGHT be.

Sorry if this comes across badly, but FaithInHook there are really some things that I feel you need to know. The spelling of words such as "hes" for "his" and "his" for "he's" and "sauce" for "source" need to be addressed. Can somebody please just edit them for him? Or for me? If the rumours are sincere and have some founding then I would prefer to read them in a serious manner.

That's part of the troll. It becomes much easier to accept once you realise he's doing it on purpose.

Im not sold on us Signing GI at all. I will gladly eat my words and say i was wrong about the whole rumor but I've called BS on it from the start. I think we would be a stronger team with GI but I'm happy with Kahu Copley Reed and Anderson heading forward. I think Copley would have done just as good if not better then Reed in the past month given the service he has received off Milf so id keep Copley over Reed but that's just me. Copley is more athletic and more versatile IMO.

AMEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Dreaglor
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.