Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be a good move, they could do worse. You don't have to be a giant to be effective in the front row. One of Huge's favourite players Danny Nutley was proof of that.
He rips and tears and carries the ball with great purpose.
I am a bit worried with his size though (Josh, already one of the smallest props in the comp, is taller and has 10 Kgs on him)... especially in defense, although his tackling technique will make the most difference between being effective or a speed bump.

He rips and tears and carries the ball with great purpose.
I am a bit worried with his size though (Josh, already one of the smallest props in the comp, is taller and has 10 Kgs on him)... especially in defense, although his tackling technique will make the most difference between being effective or a speed bump.

Rippin' and a tearin'

Watmough was apparently always around 95 kilos, and he was always one of the most effective middle third forwards while at Manly. Though he played lock.

Benny loves his Jets. Carlin scored a great try right on half time, Rod was strong as always. His size isn't an issue he's a ball of muscle. Nem scored a great try right on full time.

Highlights: Rd17 Jets V Magpies - QRL

Rod has been awesome for two years now but if you focus just on this year minus the Souths' game.

357 tackles with 26 misses from 12 games. Tackling at 93% effective. Four games he hasn't missed a tackle and three he missed just one tackle.

39 offloads from 12 games.

186 hit ups av 15 a game.
1816m av 151m a game
2 line breaks
0 tries

I know he is a ISC player but still.

Jets v Easts is the tv game this week.

Would love to see this bloke run out for us. I think he'd make an excelent impact from the bench.

Would love to see this bloke run out for us. I think he'd make an excelent impact from the bench.

Like all PNG guys, running into Rod Griffin is like running into a block of concrete....he's solid as a rock.

Triple M said Broncos announcement in the next hour. But 5 mins ago said NRL announcement. Who knows.

Edit. Was a statement on Paul White taking short term leave.

Last edited:
[TWEET]621867839830384641[/TWEET]

Apparently he'll be straight into first grade next year.

Last edited:
[TWEET]621867839830384641[/TWEET]

Holy **** Adam Lucious is useless

Bennett leaning towards Manly over Titans I’m hearing Wayne Bennett will have the final say on where boom Broncos halfback Ash Taylor ends up - and that he is steering him towards Manly.

The Sea Eagles and Titans are both desperate to sign Taylor, rated one of the best up-and-coming playmakers in the game.

The Broncos had him under contract for 2016 - but Bennett has granted him a release.

The experienced coach is steering the youngster towards Manly due to the ongoing tensions between the Broncos and Titans.

League | The Lurker: Wayne's way or the highway | SPORTAL

So Wayne agrees to let him go, as long as he goes to the club Wayne choses for him

As much as it hurts to say this, it's definitely in his best interests to go to Manly where he can be partnered with an experienced half and one of the best spines in the comp. If he goes to the Titans he'll potentially be thrown into a spine consisting of Parcell, Elgey and Hoffman (or Zillman). That spine will get destroyed next year and Taylor could end up ruined by the enormous amount of pressure he'll be under.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...f-james-ackerman/story-fnp0lyn3-1227444797589

Broncos to re-sign Francis Molo as he deals with the death of James Ackerman

RUGBY league contract wars can be a ruthless jungle but compassion and common sense has paved the way for prop Francis Molo to stay at the Broncos.

Molo will pass up a six-figure offer from the Titans to stay with the Broncos but both clubs have shown admirable sensitivity in a difficult situation.

Molo is taking a break from the game after the death of Sunshine Coast forward James Ackerman, who collapsed after being tackled by Molo when he was playing for Broncos feeder club Norths.

Molo has returned to training and attended the club’s session at Red Hill yesterday. He could have signed a substantially superior two-year deal with the Titans but instead will agree to a one-year deal with the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.