Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's taking the bait?

Several people in this thread, and every other thread where FIH posts.. Not sure why you're getting all defensive in relation to all my posts lol, I haven't mentioned your name once mate.

Several people in this thread, and every other thread where FIH posts.. Not sure why you're getting all defensive in relation to all my posts lol, I haven't mentioned your name once mate.

Mate I'm not defensive at all. I'm also not sure you can detect the sarcasm that is dripping off nearly any reply that someone makes to FIH.

Mate I'm not defensive at all. I'm also not sure you can detect the sarcasm that is dripping off nearly any reply that someone makes to FIH.

It's hard to tell what are your sarcastic posts and what are your serious posts, they're very similar.

[MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION] was actually a member of N.W.A for a short period, hence all the 'tude.

Allright lads, very amusing but since b4l doesn't play for the broncos (probably) could we return to the topic at hand? Namely wild speculation from the media that links us with every player on the market.

Allright lads, very amusing but since b4l doesn't play for the broncos (probably) could we return to the topic at hand? Namely wild speculation from the media that links us with every player on the market.

My cover is blown.

Sorry if this comes across badly, but FaithInHook there are really some things that I feel you need to know. The spelling of words such as "hes" for "his" and "his" for "he's" and "sauce" for "source" need to be addressed. Can somebody please just edit them for him? Or for me? If the rumours are sincere and have some founding then I would prefer to read them in a serious manner.

Leave FiH alone, his trying he's best. The effort was there and if the bounce of the keyboard went the other way once or twice he'd be going home with the two grammatically correct points. A few keyboard skills sessions and an extended digito-cardio workout over the next week and his bound to write a winning post soon.

The effort was there

4322kOT.gif

Greg Inglis has denied rumours he wants to switch to Broncos next season

GREG Inglis has laughed off rumours linking him to a move to the Broncos next season despite increasing whispers that the South Sydney skipper wants to finish his career in Brisbane.

Inglis is off contract at the end of next season and his manager Allan Gainey has already foreshadowed enormous interest in his client. Gainey said he received regular offers from Super League and European rugby clubs wanting to bring the 28-year-old overseas.
The hottest rumour in recent times has been the prospect of Inglis joining the Broncos as a replacement for skipper Justin Hodges, who is expected to retire either this season or next.
816445-c6b9f2be-2099-11e5-97a8-3165311c9b30.jpg

Greg Inglis arrives for a pool recovery session at Sanctuary Cove on the Gold Coast. Pics Adam Head

As reported by The Courier-Mail in February, Inglis now owns property in Brisbane where his wife Sally spends the majority of her time. It is understood he has told close friends he would love to finish his career at the Broncos.
DECIDER: Boyd and Smith miss training
NOT HAPPY: Thaiday vows to lift for decider
Inglis has achieved almost everything in rugby league but would love to cap his career by joining Glenn Lazarus as the only players to win three premierships at three clubs.
The Broncos have little salary cap space to make a reasonable attempt to sign Inglis for next season, with the club currently focused solely on retaining young talent like Jordan Kahu, Alex Glenn and veteran second rower Sam Thaiday.
The club has described links to Inglis as crazy, given their cap position and abundance of talent at both centre and fullback, while Inglis was equally dismissive although not totally forthcoming when asked about the rumours.
Issac Luke sorry for hospital pass to Dave Tyrrell

external

“There always something going on with me moving isn’t there,” Inglis said.
“It’s the first I’ve heard. As you can tell I don’t read too much into the media or listen to it too much.
“Yeah there is always something going on in the media about me going somewhere.’’
Inglis has bigger things on his mind, like helping Queensland reclaim the Origin shield they lost last year.
He may have helped South Sydney win the NRL trophy last season but the Origin series loss for the first time in his rep career left a hole in his season.
“Last year was a great season for me personally and at Souths we won the premiership but obviously it would have been good to put the shield in the cabinet but NSW were just too good for us last year,” Inglis said.
817173-cbf223dc-2099-11e5-97a8-3165311c9b30.jpg

Greg Inglis is surrounded by fans during a Queensland Maroons State of Origin fan day.

Inglis said he had ongoing wear and tear issues with his knee but was feeling confident in how his body was holding up after he was clearly fatigued by the end of last season.
“Obviously everyone picks up little niggles here and there but I’m feeling pretty good and confident in where my body is at the moment,” he said.
“It’s just something that I have to maintain throughout my career. You know there is always weeks there I go into the game and it’s not a problem at all and sometimes it just flares up.”

Nothing to see here.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport..._medium=twitter&utm_campaign=cmailrugbyleague

Last edited:
“It’s the first I’ve heard. As you can tell I don’t read too much into the media or listen to it too much."

yeah obviously he doesnt read some kids posts on BHQ either haha

“It’s the first I’ve heard. As you can tell I don’t read too much into the media or listen to it too much."

yeah obviously he doesnt read some kids posts on BHQ either haha

Without BHQ, where would the Lurker get his rumours

We need to send Braith Anasta's greek cousin around to let GI know that Brisbane is a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.