Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it hurts to say this, it's definitely in his best interests to go to Manly where he can be partnered with an experienced half and one of the best spines in the comp. If he goes to the Titans he'll potentially be thrown into a spine consisting of Parcell, Elgey and Hoffman (or Zillman). That spine will get destroyed next year and Taylor could end up ruined by the enormous amount of pressure he'll be under.

On the one hand, the Titans are megashit and Elgey is very inexperienced, so you could have a Wests Tiggers type situation.

On the other hand, Taylor and DCE just shouldn't be playing together, they just aren't compatible.

who will be straight into first grade?

2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I know on Tapatalk, the embedded tweets don't show up, it just shows what ever the poster said, so I can understand why he might be confused.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t-the-right-club/story-fniabrr8-1227451513955

“What position is he playing now … I have no idea?” Thaiday asked.

“He is a very talented player and I had a lot to do with him when he was here and he’s kind of lost his way.

“The talent is still there but he needs someone to steer him in the right direction.

“I am sure he still has a future in our game if he finds the right club and right person to encourage him.

“I think he’d be a fantastic lock or an edge backrower.

“If you’re a halfback and he’s in front of you, you have to worry about his size but then he’s got that ball-playing ability and he’s also got great footwork and speed as well.”

Not really a rumour here, just Thaiday singing the praises of Dave Taylor.

Also, some interesting stats regarding his performances this year:

Taylor has made just eight errors in 13 games this year, fewer than starting forwards Luke Douglas, Ryan James and Nate Myles.

He has also given away just six penalties, compared with James’ 26 and Myles’ 16.

Taylor also makes more metres than those three players and has busted 26 tackles this season, the most of any Titans’ forward.

[TWEET]623631443885867009[/TWEET]

Why wouldn't you chase Parcell, he is a gun. Queensland is well served for hookers for the next ten years.

It would be a shame to lose him. Granville has already had a better year than any of McCullough's, and Parcell looks considerably more talented than Granville too.

Parcell seems to have the defence of McCullough with the speed of Granville, not a bad mix is it!

It would be a shame to lose him. Granville has already had a better year than any of McCullough's, and Parcell looks considerably more talented than Granville too.

You and McCullough is like Fourex and Wallace

[TWEET]623631443885867009[/TWEET]

The celebrations in the Korisau household that started when the found out that Ballin wasn't wanted have just died.

IMO, unless Manly are offering Parcell big $$$ (which given their cap situation would be unlikely)... Why would Parcell leave a team on the rise to go to a team that us declining fast, if he isn't pretty much guaranteed to be a starting hooker. Wouldn't make much sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • bert_lifts
  • NSW stables
  • Emanon
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.